Orcani of time, Zelda help #4

Shadow3401

The conduit!
Nov 11, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
2203-4010-4880-5050
I am stuck on the fire temple. I do not know what to do. You know the part after youre in a maze with rocks rolling around and then the fire chases you? I beat that part and went through a door. I jot the key on the second floor of the rock rolling maze and the one bellow a rocl (you have to blow it up) Where do i go after that
Clue

When the fire was chasing me i notice a lock door on a higher ground.
Help please!

Well first of all, it's Ocarina. Not Orcani, or however the hell you spelt it.

Sorry, but I can't help you, because I haven't played that game in a while.

U should be abe to get on a platform and jump to that door. It seems as though u wont make it but u can. Hope this helps

GenisSage said:
U should be abe to get on a platform and jump to that door. It seems as though u wont make it but u can. Hope this helps
Hes right, it had me going for a sec but thats how you advance. Just jump to the door. You will make it.(Jump from the area where the heart on the pillar is, not on the pillar but from the railing ground part.)

Guys, i have another problem. I beat the fire temple (hurray)!
Now what do i do?

Shadow3401 said:
Guys, i have another problem. I beat the fire temple (hurray)!
Now what do i do?
The person above you posted a link to a guide.( Edit: I was beaten to it.)
But if you must know you need to go to zora's domain. That is your next destination.

If you don't know where to go next, play Saria's song. Say no when Navi asks if you want to talk to Saria. Then say yes to Navi's question about if you want to talk to her.She will help you out.

I did that! All I got was an icey cave and blue fire in it. HELP!

Okay.____.

Now keep a bottle of blue fire and pour it on the frozen fish guy.
He will give you a Zora Tunic so you can breathe underwater.

U gotta breath dude. Play with the ocarina and chill. Then go to Zora's domain.
You'll get there. Say hi to Navi for me. Tell her I await her in the next Zelda game.

NAVI 4 EVER

Back