ordered my r4!

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
i am so excited its my b-day in a week and i ordered it today it will come on saturday but i cant get it till next thursday im really excited

i couldnt be happier with my R4DS, playin SNES roms, all the DS games, it's great

Yeah they are a great product backed by a great team.

i was actually thinking of getting R4 is it really that good?

Just got mine and my DS Lite, I'm very happy, except that my DS came with a dead pixel and the warranty doesn't apply where I live, but anyway, the R4 rules!

Hey aussie guys, where did u guys buy yours from? Im thinking of buying one soon but im not quite sure where yet....

I've had mine for a few days now, been using it as an Mp3 player at work, as well as play a bunch of games on it.

ive only just got mine to find the spring doesnt work so the sd card wont click in. I will have 2 send it back and get another 1 :(

the spring broke on my r4ds but i got it to click down again now i just pull the micro sd card out and push it in without using the spring. also any one looking to buy a r4 have a look a new cart on the market CycloDS Evolution im selling my r4 to get one of thoses as it has bigger memory compatibilty aslo auto dldi patching and in game features.

dont worry if the spring goes my went the day i got it and i couldnt be bothered to send it back. just try and get the spring to click in the pull the mem card in and out. if it does

tomqman said:
the spring broke on my r4ds but i got it to click down again now i just pull the micro sd card out and push it in without using the spring. also any one looking to buy a r4 have a look a new cart on the market CycloDS Evolution im selling my r4 to get one of thoses as it has bigger memory compatibilty aslo auto dldi patching and in game features.

Nice find! Im prob gonna get one of those when holidays start!

Back