original emo

T

The_Loose_Cannon

this is where emo came from everybody! these kids today dont know pain. the cure did in the 1980's

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=P4SZhumbv0s[/MEDIA]

you can now blame my generation for bringing back black eyeliner, hair in the face, looking away depressed at the camera, and simple song lyrics of "i will always love you"

ladies and gentelmen of the 1990's/2000's i bring you 1980's "the cure"

Maann, thats weird, the original EMO!:lol:

oh i got worse!

but i love these songs in truth

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OxZuj77tUHk[/MEDIA]

"friday im in love" i blast this song in my car every friday and no im not kidding LMAO my partner thinks im a "queer"

Was he the first emo though? He seems more gothic to me, but nonetheless The Cure is solid stuff. Back then emo was more music, now its just ridiculous and a horrible fad. Depression, hating parents for no reason, thats what emo is now.

1000th post :)

You sent me that and pretty much ruined my life, Im gonna sing that 24/7 now:lol:

CantGetAWii said:
Was he the first emo though? He seems more gothic to me, but nonetheless The Cure is solid stuff. Back then emo was more music, now its just ridiculous and a horrible fad. Depression, hating parents for no reason, thats what emo is now.

1000th post :)

nah goth is more "rock" manson type stuff. robert smith might of just fit the profile as the "poster boy" for emo/goth looks i suppose. hes goth because of the pancake white makeup but emo for the black eyeliner

but the cure was awesome! im bringin it back and im allowed to wear tight pants cause im a girl :) w00t!

btw ever see the southpark episode with the emo kids? well youre 1000 gloating makes you a conformist lol

ETA- to remain on point, i think hes more emo. ever read the lyrics to "friday im in love?" comeon thats as emo as youll ever get! dashboard confessional only wished they were that good back in the day LMAO!

Sadly nowadays guys are allowed to wear tight pants as well, which is quite bad if you ask me. Girls in tight pants however.. :crazy:

And yes I have seen that south park episode.

CantGetAWii said:
Sadly nowadays guys are allowed to wear tight pants as well, which is quite bad if you ask me. Girls in tight pants however.. :crazy:

And yes I have seen that south park episode.

yeah because it shows our booty better.........i didnt just say that lol :sick: my bfs brother always wears really tight desiel jeans. ive stolen like 4 pairs of his because they fit me better than they do him LMAO i make fun of him constantly for it.

well needless to say, im glad my bf doesnt wear my pants [STRIKE]he just gets in them[/STRIKE]

Nice insight into your life jill, thanks. . .

You got me hooked on this band:lol:

1156170807991.jpg

me neither yellow.....me neither : sigh:

I hate emo chicks, especially when they are hot:wtf:

I love Friday I'm in Love, only song. Added to my playlist tyvm:wink:

StevenNevets said:
I hate emo chicks, especially when they are hot:wtf:

I love Friday I'm in Love, only song. Added to my playlist tyvm:wink:

emo chicks look like avril lavigne ugh! i see them all the time in NYC i think sometimes that i have a flock of avrils following me! ahhh!!!

anyways youre welcome lmao apparently i got that song back in everyones frame of mind and i brought the cure back from the dead <3

"love song" is my favorite song until friggen 311 ruined it....damn them to hell!

Back