Original Final Fantasy

Projection

WiiChat Member
May 4, 2007
Bedford, England
Wii Online Code
2857-0920-1773-7331
Because the original final fantasy was on a nintendo system(cant remeber NES or SNES) is there a decent chance of it appearing on VC?

I don't know, it's probably up to square-enix, not sure

i hope so but to be honest i dont think so just because i think they already released it for the handheld systems and might lose profit on those. i hope im wrong though.:(

It's possible, but they've got a DS port to sell, so don't expect it for a while. It would be really great if they release all 6 Final Fantasy games for VC, although 3 of them weren't released in the West originally...

Square soft have not said anything about doing VC titles yet

unfortunate I'll bet they will all come to PS3 well not all but many

i hope they do, i had FF anthology for PS1 which had FF 1-6, thoughroughly enjoyed them and would love to see on VC

Square, Capcom, Konami all signed up with the VC, and all 3 have at least 1 VC game out already. Actraiser, Street Fighter, Contra are out so far. It will take tremendous time to port FF games to VC. They have many, many more lines of programming script than the average game. Thus a long wait even for FF1.

I wonder how much it would cost to get every Square and Enix game I've always been very fond of their games just didn't notice them until it would cost me a small fortune to catch up on their good games oh speaking of Square Enix they are making a... hehe I'll keep you hanging

WiiZero said:
I wonder how much it would cost to get every Square and Enix game I've always been very fond of their games just didn't notice them until it would cost me a small fortune to catch up on their good games oh speaking of Square Enix they are making a... hehe I'll keep you hanging
aw come on thats not fair, you could have at least left half link so we could guess the rest

I would love to at least see a Dragon Quest collection on a Wii/DS game if not on the VC.

With SE working on Final Fantasy Anniversary for the psp which includes 1 and 2(japan) on it, I doubt we will see any of the titles coming to the vc any time soon. Also 3 was redone for the ds recently, along with the other snes/nes titles to the gba in recent years. I bet they want to keep focused on the sales of the reissues before they will focus on the VC issues.

There one of those companys that go where the money is
Bit like EA

Back