Original New Super Mario Bros Wii NOT working!!

nicholassm

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2009
Spain
I just bought the original (from store) NSMB and when I insert it into the wii, It tries to read it but then a black screen with a ¨eject the disc and turn off the wii¨ message pops up. I do what it says but still get the same error. I got a modified wii with a chip in it. Ver. 4.2E. Any suggestions? help? I´ll really appreciate it. Thank you.

Does it do this with other games? If so, it may be the console. I would just return the game and get a replacement copy and see if it is just that copy. I don't know anything about modded wiis, though.

Gee when you mentioned the modded wii you kind of answered your own question. Sorry mate ......

you shouden't modify anything... i have a unmodified wii/psp/psone and a iphone that was cracked/jailbroken and all of my things work extremely well

I just bought the original (from store) NSMB and when I insert it into the wii, It tries to read it but then a black screen with a ¨eject the disc and turn off the wii¨ message pops up. I do what it says but still get the same error. I got a modified wii with a chip in it. Ver. 4.2E. Any suggestions? help? I´ll really appreciate it. Thank you.

You made the mistake of physically modding your wii, there is absolutely no need for that. Softmodding if foolproof and only takes 10 mins and is completely reversible, \nd you don't need to crack open your wii. I don't know if you can softmod a chipped wii but if you can it would be the better option and you could install a custom ios version to fix your problem. Pm if you need more details.

Back