Original Zelda Broken!

Fadeout

WiiChat Member
Aug 14, 2007
I downloaded the original The Legend of Zelda for the NES and I think it's bugged. I just got the bow+arrow, but I cannot select it. if you go to the pause menu you cannot move the cursor to select any secondary item.

anyone else have this problem? i tried erasing it and re downloading it but its still mesed up =(

well i dont think i have gotten any arrows yet but the point is i cant even move the cursor...do you have to have arrows to move the cursor?

this is the only zelda game i haven't played before so im not quite sure whats supposed to happen lol

hmmmm.... u mean when u press the button to the selection screen and when ur on there is no blue box

no, when i get to the selection screen there is a blue box with the boomerang and bow in it, and the cursor is on the boomerang and i cannot move the cursor to the bow, its just to the right of the boomerang but when i hit right it doesn't move

:lol: thats normal...... find the arrows and u should be able to use it......its pretty useless without them anyways....

hehe ok sweet thanks for helping the noob out :lol:

now they just need to release the (IMO much harder) The Adventure of Link for NES on VC =)

Last edited:
Robotnik said:
they have released the Adventure of Link Zelda 2. Check it out

haha i must have missed its release...plus i was always looking under "The legend of zelda" rather then just plain Zelda II lol

talk about nostalgia hehe

Robotnik said:
they have released the Adventure of Link Zelda 2. Check it out

haha i must have missed its release...plus i was always looking under "The legend of zelda" rather then just plain Zelda II lol

talk about nostalgia hehe

Back