Other Guitar Heros for Wii?

all_bran

WiiChat Member
Jan 15, 2008
Has anybody heard anything (ie - release dates) about other Guitar Heros coming out? Either older ones (I, II, or 80's)... or new ones? Is there a confirmed date for Rock Band? I'm getting tired of these songs and want new ones!!! (And the extra bonus ones with GH3 mostly suck)

Thanks!

apparently rock band,guitar hero IV,and guitar hero aerosmith[oh yay..]are coming out soon.

seriously though.

i couldn't care less if wii got rockband. the only reason i'm sem-interested in that game at all is for the drums :yesnod:

AoWFraggit said:
seriously though.

i couldn't care less if wii got rockband. the only reason i'm sem-interested in that game at all is for the drums :yesnod:
im the drumer for rockband......lol

rockband looks great, it's the price tag that doesn't.

i REALLY don't want to be forced to spend over 150$ for a game. i could buy a used console for that much!

Theres also going to be a guitar hero for the DS. I think it's going to be called Guitar Hero: On tour, and should be coming out between april and june, i think, as well as Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. Guitar Hero IV should be out by the end of the year.

pYRo said:
Theres also going to be a guitar hero for the DS. I think it's going to be called Guitar Hero: On tour, and should be coming out between april and june, i think, as well as Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. Guitar Hero IV should be out by the end of the year.
How the F do you play guitar hero on DS?

i always thought GH: Aerosmith would be an extension of GH3?

if those dates hold true, does that mean it would actually be an expansion of GH4?

Back