Other mii's in my wii...

ref1mind

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2007
cleveland,ohio
Wii Online Code
4083-3232-6662-1259
I adde a friend from this site and two days later her mii was in my plaza...now I get mii's all the time in my parade but never straight to my plaza. How did she do that and how can I send my mii to someones plaza?

You can put any Mii from your parade into your plaza. Just grab them and drop them in the "Send to plaza" slot.

To send a Mii do this: While in the plaza, grab a Mii and drop them in the "Send Mii to a Wii Friend" envelope. The rest is self explanatory.

That happened to me before

I got confused, but then I found out my friend sent it to me and it ended up in my plaza too. So this person sent it to you through mail and when you opened it, it ended up in the plaza for use until you delete it. But you can't change what it looks like.

Ryan787 said:
I got confused, but then I found out my friend sent it to me and it ended up in my plaza too. So this person sent it to you through mail and when you opened it, it ended up in the plaza for use until you delete it. But you can't change what it looks like.

Exactly.

And, no, it doesn't delete your Mii...it just copies it. The same thing happens when you upload a Mii to the "Check Mii Out Channel." They are just copied.

wait so when i type a message to somebody and it has that space where it says add mii is that how i can do it??

ref1mind said:
wait so when i type a message to somebody and it has that space where it says add mii is that how i can do it??
No. That is just so you can add a Mii face to the person you are writing.

You have to send Miis from the Plaza in the Mii Channel.

Back