Other than the wii what else are you into

LeWaffles

CUSTOM
Jul 25, 2007
Around Chicago
I'm into cars a bit, but only the cars that are possible to afford Dodge Charger, Rx-8, elise, evo, corevette. Prob end up going on the flex fuel and get a colbolt or an avenger.
I also enjoy snowboarding, i have a burton clash, i was introduced to it when i was in 3rd grade, parents got me a crappy rivas (its a plastic board co if ya didin't know) and didn't get a real one till i was a soph in hs. can't do cool tricks yet:crazy:.
Some people know this but i'm still kinda new here
How about you guys what are your interests?

Wii-Fi said:
I'm into cars a bit, but only the cars that are possible to afford Dodge Charger, Rx-8, elise, evo, corevette. Prob end up going on the flex fuel and get a colbolt or an avenger.
I also enjoy snowboarding, i have a burton clash, i was introduced to it when i was in 3rd grade, parents got me a crappy rivas (its a plastic board co if ya didin't know) and didn't get a real one till i was a soph in hs. can't do cool tricks yet:crazy:.
Some people know this but i'm still kinda new here
How about you guys what are your interests?
How the hell can you afford them? Actually you guys in the States don't have personal car insurance or something don't you?

I'm into football (soccer), a lot! That takes up quite a bit of my time - watchin it on TV, going to the games, playing it (not as much as I'd like to though, but the new season in Uni starts when I go back). Catching a flick with the missus, going to town (clubbing), going the pub, parties, poker with friends. That's all I can think of at the moment. Oo also music, I quite like my music!

My main love has gotta be poker, play everyday, read books about if over and over, watch it, discuss it. just purely love it! Secondly badminton, i love this sport, keeps you fit and is so much fun, pretty good at it. Also into Cycleing and speed, recently trying to build up my muscles so that i can push my self faster, i can comfortable cycle 23mph by my self and can do about 50 down a resonable hill. but recent bike malfunctions (bent forks with twisted front tyre as well as front derailer compleatly snaping and lost tension in rear brake).
and i Love my music, more base than music, into heavy dance with some DnB thrown in.

I like sports of any kind, playing more than watching. Right now its softball and volleyball season. I also really enjoy paintball.

I like astronomy and science in general. I also find physics interesting. I read but not so much in the summer. I like sledge hockey and I LOVE going to wonderland, getting a disability pass, cutting in front of eveyone, and then getting out of my wheelchair and walking into the rollercoaster. LOL:lol: :smilewinkgrin:

I'm more into watching and playing sports such as hockey. I also enjoy snowboarding and mountain biking.

Im into Remote Control airplanes, Movies (Dvds) Racing Motorcycles, animals and Backpacking/Camping and Im a Gadget Nerd I like all the electronic stuff gps ect.

Wii-Fi said:
lol i'm hosting a hold'm poker night with my friends today!
So am I! I had one on Saturday as well...the prize money reached £50 (~$100), I didn't win though :(

I am into watching and playing a bunch of sports like Hockey, Soccer and Baseball.
I play the guitar, and I love music. Ladies have their own little place with me as well :lol:

I'm really getting into skimboarding. I've gone like every other weekend this summer and once I move back to school again (right by the beach) I'll be going at least 3 times a week if not more. Also, I play ultimate frisbee. Played almost everyweekday during the summer 2 hours a day. Great way to keep in shape and hang out with friends.

Last edited:
Back