Ouendan or Elite Beat Agents?

Monogatari

天使
Dec 7, 2006
Tokyo
Didnt want to bump an old topic, so i'm going to make a new one.

my question is, which one do you guys like more:

Ouendan [Either the first, or the second]

-or-

Elite Beat Agents.

i'll be completly honest and say i never bought elite beat agents because it didnt really appeal to me, nothing sounded too worthy of playing to me. maybe learning japanese jaded my sense of music though. I did buy both the first and second ouendan though.

Well I just got Ouendan yesterday and it's quite fun. EBA is better imo because I know most of the songs (and I don't speak or read japanese lol). But ninjas...

I also got High School Musical: Makin' the Cut yesterday and it's funny as. The fact that watching the movie twice for a laugh and having a friend constantly play the album every time he has at a halo lan party, makes me somehow know every song inside and out.

But yeah EBA atm, as I've clocked that a couple of days ago, but just started Ouendan.

massi4h said:
Well I just got Ouendan yesterday and it's quite fun. EBA is better imo because I know most of the songs (and I don't speak or read japanese lol). But ninjas...

I also got High School Musical: Makin' the Cut yesterday and it's funny as. The fact that watching the movie twice for a laugh and having a friend constantly play the album every time he has at a halo lan party, makes me somehow know every song inside and out.

But yeah EBA atm, as I've clocked that a couple of days ago, but just started Ouendan.

dunno, the song list kinda bugged me :-\ the second ouendan is godly though, check out youtube for it. 4 player multiplayer battling + replay saving

I bought EBA months ago and loved it. A friend of mine @ uni has Ouendan, now it's a great creative game and all, it's got more zaney/bizzare scenarios than its dumbed down counter-part but the music... really not appealing.

So, EBA ftw.

Since I can't read japanese, let me ask, does Ouendan 1 have download play? And if so what menu/s do I go into.
And does anyone here happen to have a rank of Lovin' Machine in EBA? I'm on Hero's Hero but I've still got heaps of songs to improve on, I think I still have a few B's. The only S-Rank in Hard Rock I've gotten is You're the Inspiration, yet people on Youtube have bloody videos of all 300s in hard rock songs.

yeah folks on youtube are crazy good. I recommend just guessing your way around the Ouendan menu's - thats what my friend did and he cant read japanese.

both games are amazin. quendan 2 is brilliant with download play and some of the songs are amazin. *hits self on head. if only i could read and speak japanese.* elite beat agents is excellent too, with really funny clips. but its also brilliant because i can sing along to it as well!:lol:

Back