Over 100

Shoot2Kyll

Sound Whore
Nov 26, 2010
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I just played probably the most intense game of demolition with two extremely even matched teams at nuketown. Each round I got around 30 kills and by the end I had 101 kills (with about 65-70 deaths of course). I wish I was videotaping because that was just freaking insane madness!

That's awesome! I noticed you switched your gun from MP-5 to a Famas. That is the weapon I use as well. Silenced it's a beast. NOT a noob gun either.

I know, I'm getting tired of people saying, "oh, the only reason you got me is cuz you're using the famas which is a noob gun" which is total bs. People have their SMGs with faster firing rates and unsilenced Assualt rifles with better range and I'm mowing them down in double and triple sprays because I know how to use it well. The famas is easy to use I agree, but people make it sound like it's the easiest thing to do ever

not that im bashing this but nuketown is a noob map as well as the famas as it has been proven and talked about various times so much that its getting in an official nerf on the 360 and ps3 versions of the game [FINALLY]

101 kills is good but this is nuketown were talking about here. Try doing this on a bigger map radiation, villa, crisis, hanoi, or if your on ps3/360 try it on berlin wall, discovery, or kowloon [which of course is a TOUGH ****ing map]

hey you got the famas with silencer and extended mag from me:p i use that with the LAW rocket for spyplanes and helicopters only. also use the m16 with silencer and extended mag with the rocket launcher. lol but anyways i used to use the tiger camo then thought everyone is using it now so now i use the ukon camo! haha i want face paint!!!!

I actually like the siberia camo and an AK-47. I am one level away from unlocking it again so I will go back to a suppressed AK I think. Famas has been great till I get there though. People always talk about the AUG being a noob weapon ... I've tried a few times but I didn't like it that much.

i dont like aug either i dont think it is a noob gun just very over used. and is suppressed ak better than suppressed famas?

Depends whose using it

Back