over charging on pre owned

dingo3784

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2007
fleetwood,lancs
ive had my wii for a couple of months and getting bored of zelda.took it to local trade store and they offered me £11 for it then tried to charge me £39.99 for madden pre owned what a rip off

Yeah, it's retarded. You should never sell your games/systems at the big-name game stores like Gamestop and stuff, they rip you off like crazy. It's how they make their money, though. I did it with my old PS2 games that I don't play anymore, only because I didn't feel like eBaying them. Just eBay your Zelda, not only will you get more but you'll make some kid happy. >_>

You could try pawn shops, but they rip you off too.

Yeah, I agree with Bryan_, those big name stores cost rip you off, and cost an arm and a leg for a used game. Just recenly I bought SSBM, and they charged me 28 bucks for it!!

oops double post sorry
sorry
sory
sorry

use blockbusteer

ebgames offered me 50cents for NHL2003
blockbuster gave me 7.50!
opps double post

Last edited:
I look at pre-owned games at the shop and there going for full price.
What the hell is the point?

blockbuster dont have the games i want.my mate works there so it would be better cause of his discount also he gets discount at gamestation but they are charging the full price for the pre owned 1

yea one time i traded in 4 ps2 game in my local game and they only gave me £8 for all of them

Back