Overall Performe/ Agency Rankings

brewdaddy

WiiChat Member
Mar 29, 2011
racine, wi
I'm currently 140 overall, I've counted 68 cheaters (known and suspected), should I consider myself ranked 72 overall as I did get here legitimately? Long hours and determination got me where I am today, was as high as 129 at one time.

Yeah I would man. but with all the recent xp boosting going on with the cheaters out there it is kinda a lost cause to look at rankings anymore. There are prolly hundreds of players out there that boosted levels that will be hard to differenciate. Say someone sucks and was only at level 45 in 11 days, then gets xp boosted to 56 it will look legit cuz he played 11 days. So IMO the rankings are a joke and all you can go bye is just knowing you are good and earned where you are and be satisfied.

I have never played in a boosted xp match nor would I. I check the standings constantly during a match too see who I'm playin, what ranks they are and how well I'm doin. I try to remember the hacks and host quitters although there are to many to do so. I will instantly quit if I see any. Just tonite I played against "THE BULLET" who I know is a hack (has a hack where I cannot kill him with bullets, only mines) and had a 1500 xp game vs. his 700 game. I finished the game only to show him what a legit a$$ whoopin feels like. He quit right after to my delight as I was about to, had a few good games after with legit players. To all the cheats, where is you're PRIDE?

Yeah I would man. but with all the recent xp boosting going on with the cheaters out there it is kinda a lost cause to look at rankings anymore. There are prolly hundreds of players out there that boosted levels that will be hard to differenciate. Say someone sucks and was only at level 45 in 11 days, then gets xp boosted to 56 it will look legit cuz he played 11 days. So IMO the rankings are a joke and all you can go bye is just knowing you are good and earned where you are and be satisfied.
I am 49 in 12 days and I know I don't suck...anymore. I was awful and only played team modes for the longest time, taking beating after beating. My kdr was .89 at around lvl 35. I have improved it to 1.43 thanks greatly to switching to the wiimote. Of course running into a clan of 4 lvl 56's all around using Mastertons in Archives I'm not gonna win, prob won't even get a positive kdr but I'm far from the chump I was.

Don't judge by gametime! In fact, don't judge based on the leaderboards at all. I've full out beaten guys who legit made it to 56 in 8 days. They were nice a couple months ago before the hacker surge, but as TKING says, pretty much a joke these days. I know when I hit 56 I will have done it the hard way, and the right way.

I am 49 in 12 days and I know I don't suck...anymore. I was awful and only played team modes for the longest time, taking beating after beating. My kdr was .89 at around lvl 35. I have improved it to 1.43 thanks greatly to switching to the wiimote. Of course running into a clan of 4 lvl 56's all around using Mastertons in Archives I'm not gonna win, prob won't even get a positive kdr but I'm far from the chump I was.

Don't judge by gametime! In fact, don't judge based on the leaderboards at all. I've full out beaten guys who legit made it to 56 in 8 days. They were nice a couple months ago before the hacker surge, but as TKING says, pretty much a joke these days. I know when I hit 56 I will have done it the hard way, and the right way.

Heh sounds like me lol Ive never hit a XP hacked game and my stats are horrid... Last time I checked I was at lvl 33 with 4d 16h Rank is 5095. Im getting pretty bored at this point and probably wont make it past 33... I dont have the kind of patience required to go on. Honestly it doesn't feel like I get any better at this game. The only time I do well is playing lower level players. If anyone in a match is at or above my level 90% I get my ass kicked. I dont know how the hell anyone can out so much effort into this...

I basically play for the pure enjoyment and spirit of the game, I have forever wanted to play Bond 64 with buddies when they come over but when everyone gets older or into other fps games, Bond 64 gets forgotten. Now I get to play with like minded people, less the cheats and hacks, whenever I want. I get my butt kicked by guys who are ranked lvl 16 just as well as a lvl 56. It really depends on how I'm playing that game or maybe that guy has been playing fps games on all systems since they were 10-12 yrs old, who knows. The last game I really played was Bond 64, with the exception of a game here or there. The only other system I own is a 64 set up with Bond (Has not been taken out of the 64 for over 10 years) and four controllers. Just play for the fun of it and the rest will take of itself. Although I do wish to know how many hours exactly I have on my 64, maybe a years worth in actual game time.

I basically play for the pure enjoyment and spirit of the game, I have forever wanted to play Bond 64 with buddies when they come over but when everyone gets older or into other fps games, Bond 64 gets forgotten. Now I get to play with like minded people, less the cheats and hacks, whenever I want. I get my butt kicked by guys who are ranked lvl 16 just as well as a lvl 56. It really depends on how I'm playing that game or maybe that guy has been playing fps games on all systems since they were 10-12 yrs old, who knows. The last game I really played was Bond 64, with the exception of a game here or there. The only other system I own is a 64 set up with Bond (Has not been taken out of the 64 for over 10 years) and four controllers. Just play for the fun of it and the rest will take of itself. Although I do wish to know how many hours exactly I have on my 64, maybe a years worth in actual game time.

Haha well if I lived near you Id come over and play. Love that game! As much as I love GE I fear I might be getting bored with it. Unfortunate because its rare to find a game I like to play. Not much of a gamer at my old age...

Back