Overlooking these games is a crime to Wii.

In the Red Corner we have SSBB, In the Blue Corner we have Mario Kart Wii.
Who will will? Only your wallets will tell.

But seriously who isnt waiting for Okami Wii? Sure it may be like a port, but its a port of IGNs Game of the Year, and I want a new TP-sorta adventure.

Skorp said:
I'm really curious to see sales figures about endless ocean.
I'm not sure if it is selling really well or if its just not stocked very well because its been sold out everywhere ive looked.

I'm not sure if this is entirely reliable but VG Chartz has Endless Ocean at 130,000 sold.. (Compare that to the 300,000 Zack and Wiki's sold)

^ Interesting, need to bookmark that site. Endless Ocean seems to be doing about as well as No More Heroes. Zack & Wiki has been out a lot longer.

@Helen - Yeah I was surprised that it was hard for me to find. Hopefully thats a good sign. I'd love to see another game like this. Endless Jungle or something like that would be great.

AoWFraggit said:
who needs games when you've got brawl?

honestly.
I have a feeling that Brawl will be a huge dissapointment to everyone. Well anyway I think "Disaster Day of Crisis" will get overlooked although it looks amazing.

Dzapper said:
I have a feeling that Brawl will be a huge dissapointment to everyone.

why do you say that? from what we've heard from the japanese overseas (hehe), the game has been found to be nothing short of amazing.

pes is well better than fifa....and its only nowing as winning eleven in japan.

there will be under looked games as the wii market out side casuals are very small and a lot of people nowadays know what they like and will buy it.

AoWFraggit said:
why do you say that? from what we've heard from the japanese overseas (hehe), the game has been found to be nothing short of amazing.
I just have a feeling that it will be like Halo 3 was for the XBOX 360, the reviewers are going to rate it high as the sky, but the fanboys are gonna hate it. I hope not, but I think it will. I just can't stand when people act like Brawl is the only good Wii game.

well i've been hearing tons of feedback from actual owners of the game, not just game critics, so i'm expecting the game to be as amazing as they say it is.

it's not the ONLY good wii game.

it's just the best :lol:

Hmm, that VG chartz site is interesting.

Users rated Mercury Meltdown Revolution at 8.22 while SMG was rated 8.27, yet Mercury has sold only 40,000 copies... Geometry Wars was rated at 8.33, and also only sold 40,000 copies. In contrast, minigame trash such as Carnival Games has sold over a million copies while having a rating of just over 7.

Thats because parents buy their younger kids that Carnival game crap, while only some people actually research the games before buying them. Mercury meltdown is really tempting at $20. I just have too much to play right now so I can't justify buying another. I don't really know much about geometry wars. It's really a problem with advertising. Everyone always knows about the nintendo titles coming out. If they knew about these other titles it would interest them more.

Excite Truck was overlooked imo. That game gave me the most fun I've had w/ a video game and I've been gaming since the 80's. It was just short and missing online mode. Plus it came out at the same time as Zelda and Red Steel so people bought those instead. It's probably cheaper now so I would strongly recommend it or at least rent it.

Okami is gona be overlooked because it's a port, not a mature game, no online mode, and not an FPS. But I think it's gona be great w/ the wii controls just like what the wiimote did w/ RE4.

Sadly I've been wanting excite truck for a while but due to the shortness and lack of online I'm waiting for it to come down. It still hasn't really. I've rented it though, if I could get it for $25 I'd grab it.

I'm hoping for an Excite Truck 2 with online but it probably won't come out for a while since Mario Kart is coming out now.

I've probably get Okami when the price goes down too.

Yea, excite truck 2 won't be out for a very long time. Maybe 2010 if we're lucky. But yea if you see a $25 excite truck, grab it asap because that's like a dollar on the floor in a middle of a homeless community.
Skorp said:
Sadly I've been wanting excite truck for a while but due to the shortness and lack of online I'm waiting for it to come down. It still hasn't really. I've rented it though, if I could get it for $25 I'd grab it.

I'm hoping for an Excite Truck 2 with online but it probably won't come out for a while since Mario Kart is coming out now.

I've probably get Okami when the price goes down too.

Back