Overlord Wii 'blows away everything' on the console - developer

Yes, I can't wait to point and laugh at all my friends who sold their Wii's in 2008! I am excited about HOTD: Overkill, Conduit, Overlord, Tenchu Shadow Assassins, Deadly Creatures, and Madworld and all of these games come out near the first half of the year. Also I just read on IGN that EA is releasing a Boom Blox sequel, sounds good.

also, EA is releasing some major ips on wii. in their 2009 preview, matt from ign said that some of the games from his top 10 list might come to wii. in his top 10 list, there were games like mirrors edge, dead space etc.

also, EA is releasing some major ips on wii. in their 2009 preview, matt from ign said that some of the games from his top 10 list might come to wii. in his top 10 list, there were games like mirrors edge, dead space etc.

OH! Deadspace Wii would be amazing

Sounds good, I'll have to check it out. However, the Wii game I'm most excited for currently is HOTD Overkill. I've played every House of The Dead game so far excluding 4 and loved them all. Intrigued to see if the bosses are based on the Major Arcana deck of Tarot cards like all the others.

So this article is about graphics blowing away everything else.

Wtf, I thought we don't care about graphics...

We're starved for something pretty to look at. Graphics aren't top priority though.

i agree, lest just let them put atari graphics with wii controls, we dont care. :rolleyes:

This could be the point where textures make superior design argument. Sure, the PS3 can push out more polygon but the Xbox360 can work with more textures. However, who gives a shot about graphics when the pinnacle of graphics is Quick Timer Events.

Back