overrated

kevbomac05

WiiChat Member
Jun 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
6139-2063-0162-5101
overrated i bought this game with all of the good reviews its okay but i only got 4 stars does it get better or what

I dunno man, I personally just got the game a few days ago and I'm loving it.

I'm two bosses into it so far..and I keep finding myself drawn back to the wii for some more..

(come on just one more star..then we can go back to work..i mean it this time...last one..>_>) <- that's kinda the inner monologue I've had for the past 12 hours.

I think this game is infinitely better than mario sunshine and IMHO better than Mario 64 (readies flame shield), The art design is beautiful, the physics are fun to explore, the game is great..once again this is my opinion.

I say give it more time, get a bit further and see if you still regret buying it.

great game, but it could have been longer.

oh, and i honestly don't see what the big hype is about it's "stellar" graphics. it really doesn't look much better than, say, zelda. maybe it's just my crummy tv though...

I agree the graphics are not that good compared with other wii games it just all the hype thats made people mad bout it. Its decent and worth gettin if u like the previous games but its not a huge step forward.

Well, 4 stars is about ~1 hr, depending on your speed. Play it some more.

Once you get to the Bedroom set of Galaxy's, its just awesome. Just wait till galaxies like Toy Time and Melty Molten, you'll see.

give it a chance this game is alot of fun. try to play it and look around dont just go for the star enjoy the game a bit

kevbomac05 said:
overrated i bought this game with all of the good reviews its okay but i only got 4 stars does it get better or what

It gets better, TRUST me. Just keep playing....

romj said:
It gets better, TRUST me. Just keep playing....

Yeah its true, as you access each new room that holds the galaxys, the game just gets that bit better for each new room you unlock.

Back