Owen Wilson hospitalised after 'suicide attempt'

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Hollywood actor Owen Wilson is being treated for a suspected suicide attempt, according to reports out of the US.

The Wedding Crashers star allegedly cut his wrists after swallowing a number of pills at his Los Angeles home.

“Owen was found with a nearly empty bottle of pills next to him. He was at his house in Santa Monica.”

Website TMZ released a statement from Santa Monica Police which reportedly detailed the emergency call.

It read: "On Sunday Aug. 26. 2007 at 12.10pm officers from the Santa Monica Police Department responded to a medical assistance call from the Santa Monica Fire Department at the 900 block of 23rd Street.

"The person was transported to a local hospital where they are being treated."

owenwilson2708_228x343.jpg

Well.. if I had a nose like that I would too =/​

surfinrach90 said:
Hollywood actor Owen Wilson is being treated for a suspected suicide attempt, according to reports out of the US.

The Wedding Crashers star allegedly cut his wrists after swallowing a number of pills at his Los Angeles home.

“Owen was found with a nearly empty bottle of pills next to him. He was at his house in Santa Monica.”

Website TMZ released a statement from Santa Monica Police which reportedly detailed the emergency call.

It read: "On Sunday Aug. 26. 2007 at 12.10pm officers from the Santa Monica Police Department responded to a medical assistance call from the Santa Monica Fire Department at the 900 block of 23rd Street.

"The person was transported to a local hospital where they are being treated."

owenwilson2708_228x343.jpg

Well.. if I had a nose like that I would too =/​

Cruel Joke ^^:lol:

I think this guy is awesome, it is a real shame to hear that he is pretty much depressed. I hope he recovers and bounces back.

hmm...sad....he cut himself.....sounds like a emo....sorry -_-

why did he do it?

didn't Joan Rivers got replaced by somebody?......

wario2ooo said:

why did he do it?

didn't Joan Rivers got replaced by somebody?......

Joan Rivers replaced?????

That makes no sense...

wario2ooo said:
yeah....its a question....i want it to be answer.....no...or yes......:lol:

How do you repalce her?

Wow. It's a shame because he has a likable persona.

I hope he gets better soon. If it was clinical depression of a sorts that drove him to cut his wrists, I hope he finds help soon.

wow, never wouldve expected Owen to do something like that. hes a great actor and really funny. especially in ZOOLANDER :lol:

hope he recovers...

wario2ooo said:
Last time I checked, suicide has existed since before emoes... plus his hair is too lovely to be emo -_-

I quite like Owen Wilson, so I was quite horrified to read the opening post. He's got a long way to go to recover. I hope he gets all the care and attention he obviously needs.

lol nice find rach...I expect to see this pop up on my forum?

milliways said:
Last time I checked, suicide has existed since before emoes... plus his hair is too lovely to be emo -_-

I quite like Owen Wilson, so I was quite horrified to read the opening post. He's got a long way to go to recover. I hope he gets all the care and attention he obviously needs.
.......lol......his hair.......eh....i hope he recovers.....great actor.....

His movies have been pretty good so..
Wow guess he couldn't get over Kate Hudson.
I wouldn't be able to either.

Kate_Hudson_splashnews.jpg

Back