Own a plasma and wii seems hard or slow

Mau

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
Miami
Wii Online Code
8829-6844-1117-2743
Just to let everyone know... I had a problem with my plasma, I also have it discuss in this thread, Bigger the tv, the harder it is the problem was fix very easy, I bought the component cables for the plasma, and that fixed it.

p.s: the reason I made a new thread is so people that have plasma look into the thread.

your a total poop face lier pants! thats right take those childish burn! I have a "bigger" tv and my wii works fine! your just smelly!

Plasma screens aren't even really ideal for gaming you can damage the screen and create after burns especially if you leave the game paused for extended periods of time or play for extended periods of time. Its much better to get a high resolution LCD but since you already have a plasma watch out for burns as they cannot be fixed once there burned onto the screen. :(

Think said:
Plasma screens aren't even really ideal for gaming you can damage the screen and create after burns especially if you leave the game paused for extended periods of time or play for extended periods of time. Its much better to get a high resolution LCD but since you already have a plasma watch out for burns as they cannot be fixed once there burned onto the screen. :(

I will be playing the wii mostly on the 32 lcd I have... but I ve been playing on the plasma this past week... so if anyone had the same problem than me, here is the answer

Think said:

you should think

you can easily fix it by putting it ona static screen(not still, but fuzzy)
i've left plasma on for 12 hours straight and haven't gotten burn in(on a static(still) screen)

It's because of the TV's pixel response time, if it reacts slow. I hope SED TVs come out soon...

haha Think we need to join forces. We'd make a powerfull think-tank.

haha, get it? It's a play on words.

haha.......

.....I'm done

Well take my advice at face value but I have worked and help develop plasma TV's and this is a common problem in my past profession. Do what you like its your plasma.

Burn in on newer plasmas are easily fixable. Most companies put in settings that allow you to easily fix burn in.

Back