Pac-Man Should be in SSBB

Should Pac-Man be in Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

• Yes That Would Be Cool.

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Nah, Its A Dumb Idea...

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think they should put Pac-Man in. i dont know whats wrong with you people. hes a classic character that would go along with ice climbers, pit, and others. hes better than clones. if the people at HAL Laboratories could come up with moves for peach, they can come up with moves for Pac-Man (waka waka waka)

Heh, you people seem to all refer to the 2d Pac-Man. Haven't you seen Pac-Man World games? They're horrible, and Pac-Man already has moves. Horrible moves.

Trickz said:
Heh, you people seem to all refer to the 2d Pac-Man. Haven't you seen Pac-Man World games? They're horrible, and Pac-Man already has moves. Horrible moves.
yes, the classic one is better. the new ones suck b@lls...(please excuse my language). i dont want him to have legs or arms

Well i think haveing Pac-Man in there would be cool ... It doesent half to be the new gay 3d pacmans....

But can you amagine it? I mean, Mr G&W moved awkwardly in SSBM, and he had legs... how would a 2d Pac-Man minus the limbs jump around? And then his move possiblilities are really diminished... he'll pretty much have "eat enemy" in many different ways.

If they do add him in I think it would be cool. Hey!, a new character is a new character and I'm sure the creators would think of something cool. I dont see why you wouldnt want him in there...

Yeah dont worry Italian Boy its not just you who wants a big roster :) But its people like in touch with wii, I WANT WII, MetroidZ, RPMasterTurk91, etc thats are stopping from this of happening!

So you would accept completely crap characters like Goombas, as long as they made the character list long? Quality over Quantity... they teach that in Elementary school...

So you would accept completely crap characters like Goombas, as long as they made the character list long? Quality over Quantity

Quality has always been the aim of Nintendo's products. Create quality games that take a long time to make, not games that they can mass produce in the smallest possible amount of time... like PS2 and XBOX games in general.

Look at SSBM - the only crap char I can think of is Pichu, and maybe Falco. I'm not talking about in terms of ability just the pointlessness value of such characters. Falco didn't have much a role in Video games and he's pretty much a clone of fox in one perspective. But his moves are slower and stronger and he plays differently compared to Fox. Pichu is what I'd call a kamikaze character and they put him there because he has some popular notion to Pikachu... Remember the japanese they go crazy over Pikachu!

linkzeldagame said:
Quality has always been the aim of Nintendo's products. Create quality games that take a long time to make, not games that they can mass produce in the smallest possible amount of time... like PS2 and XBOX games in general.

Look at SSBM - the only crap char I can think of is Pichu, and maybe Falco. I'm not talking about in terms of ability just the pointlessness value of such characters. Falco didn't have much a role in Video games and he's pretty much a clone of fox in one perspective. But his moves are slower and stronger and he plays differently compared to Fox. Pichu is what I'd call a kamikaze character and they put him there because he has some popular notion to Pikachu... Remember the japanese they go crazy over Pikachu!

hahahah the ja--pa--nese.....

anyway, bad idea. pac man can do pretty much nothing. It's not even a good game anymore.

EDIT: Pac man is over-rated. same with pong and all other games like that.

says you...still quality over quantity? what kinda crap is that? k say you have the small amount of 50 characters...sure theyre cool. now say you have 100 characters but 50 of them a crappy quality as you say...well who cares you still have the enitial 50 plus 50 others even if they are pointless.

Back