Pac-Man Should be in SSBB

Should Pac-Man be in Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

• Yes That Would Be Cool.

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Nah, Its A Dumb Idea...

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was agreeing with most of what you said. This time, however with the qualtiy vs quantity debate I now agree that both quality and quantity are important in games otherwise they wouldn't be as good or as indepth as most successful games are.

I also was commenting in response to what you said.

Pacman as an item? That would be a good idea. Reminds me a bit of the nintendogs they're going to put in SSBB.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
i think they should put Pac-Man in. i dont know whats wrong with you people. hes a classic character that would go along with ice climbers, pit, and others. hes better than clones. if the people at HAL Laboratories could come up with moves for peach, they can come up with moves for Pac-Man (waka waka waka)

Lmao! Waka waka waka! Ok no Mr. Pacman? What about Ms.???? She doesnt need legs to move as he hovers like a magnemite. When she jumps, she flys with the little booster appears behind her back (not floaty like kirby or jigglypuff) and makes extremely sharp turns when moving.

Attacks? First off her projectile can be to blast her obvious favorite food at you in rapid succession (like fox's laser pistol) and possibly charge into an energy pellet. Distance of the pellets can shorten over charge time and if you max charge, it stands on the battlefield for a set time in which you can eat it and 1.increase size slightly 2.fire yourself in a direction indicated via your d-pad. =D She can even have a charge attack that when she hits you - u morph into a ghost for 3 seconds lol! Eating u is always an option (plu plu pluot sound effect from old school pac man game is a MUSt!!)

Help me out peps! PAC-ATTACK!!

I couldn't see pac-man being a charector, not even as an option. The only move he would have would be to eat people.

they should make him like the sandbag(from the homerun derby) and he has to be hit in a straight line and see how many pills(dots, or whatever he eats) he can get.

Someone mentioned him on this page and it got me thinking what characteristics sandbag has in melee that he could transfer to brawl - he just cannot die.

They could use him as a punching bag to practise stand alone combos on (Similar to DoA). Damn they've got training mode for that.

Oh well. Speaking of mini games... Have you guys ever played pokemon stadium (the first one) where you play mini games?

Back