Pack in game??

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2008
Just curious from others who have bought a U does it come with a game like regular a wii came with sports? And what comes in the box? Just 1 controller with screen and cables and ac and wii U? I didn't see any mention what's included anywhere. And is the 8gb or 32gb the same except for memory? Just wondering thanks.

Nintendo land does seem to get packed with it in the UK, definitely wont have the impact WiiSports did

What me?

Choose your next post very carfully

Perhaps I should have quoted that. My reply was to the original post. Too bad this forum format doesn't indicate that better :(

Simplest way is to say @OP (At Original poser)

Did you just call him a poser? :p

Anyway, I just realized the format can be switched to threaded mode through the display dropdown. Ah, it's the only way to read posts and easily see who's responding to who. Thank you WiiChat for including this!

Anyway, I just realized the format can be switched to threaded mode through the display dropdown. Ah, it's the only way to read posts and easily see who's responding to who. Thank you WiiChat for including this!
The site has buttons. Use them.

Did you just call him a poser? :p

Cheap keyboard

There is a "Quote user" button

Don't believe anyone's said it yet, so... Nintendo Land is only packed in with the deluxe version. Ya don't get a free game with the basic 8 GB model.

Nintendo land does seem to get packed with it in the UK, definitely wont have the impact WiiSports did

And yet, ironically, Ninty Land is a surprisingly good game wherein Wii Sports ain't. The wholly superior game will be loved wholly less...

Back