PacMan in SSBU?

handy333

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2010
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Wii Online Code
8702-4199-3324-5285
Not many people know this but there was 2 arcade Mario Karts featuring PacMan and other Pacman characters. Do you think it's a possible maybe that he'll join the next one?

I remember hearing somethin' about Pacman in Mario Kart, but I never played said Mario Kart(s) with Pacman.

I really hope Pacman doesn't get into SSBU, though. >_>; Pacman doesn't really have anything going for him besides nostalgia, particularly when it comes to a fighting game.

I dont think he will come to it. The only pacman game i had with him fighting, mainly jumping up and down and slammin his but to the ground would be pacman world for the ps2. Pacman should just stick to his arcade games while eating pellets and avoiding ghosts.

Me being an UGD, I would think that it would be like...Pick up the AT, Pacman starting music plays as he and the ghosts appear, Eats all of the items while you run from the ghosts. And if he gets a rare item every one will do something like that luigi final smash and flash blue and would have to run from him with a certain condition. I can kind of picture it.

That's a great idea, actually. =D Munchlax, but with an actual use besides pissing everyone off, lol. I'm sure all the Pacman junkies would be flabbergasted to actually see a legit appearance in SSBU like that.

Not really i am a pacman junky and i don't like what they have done with him so far on the we i mean pacman party lame atleast the x-box has done it right

Back