Pain in the throat, and MSN

Jimmer1720

Awating Headset Support
Aug 29, 2007
Wherever you aren't.
Ok I have two problems at once here, so maybe you can help me on one or the other:

1. I get allergies sometimes, and I have this tendency to scratch the back of my throat with my tongue, and it relieves the itch a lot, so I tend to do it a lot. So a couple months ago, maybe 5-6, I had an itch and scratched it. I realized I cut a line about an inch long directly above my tonsils (Which I still have) open and it caused me immense discomfort. But I left it, and it went away after a short while.

Alas, I've done it again. Except this time it seems to be in the right corner of my mouth, and at a spot where I can't see. So what should I do about it? I don't know if it's a cut or a scrape or a tear or a bump from aggravation, but whatever I did, it kills like your fingers after Through the Fire and Flames on expert in GH3.:smilewinkgrin:

Any help there would be appreciated.

2. My Windows Live Messenger doesn't seem to want to open. I hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete and I go to the processes tab (I'm still on XP Home btw) and I see theres like 6 "msnmsgr.exe" processes running because of how many times I've tried to click it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but to no avail.

Any help here would be appreciated as well.

Thanks guys! Any help at all will be acknowledged!:yesnod:

Hmm, have you tried just rebooting your PC in general?? I feel like I had that problem once & it was solved by just rebooting. As far as #1 though my allergies seem to bother me less & less each year, but if anything, like Skidmarx said, go to a doctor (or allergist)...

Floydd said:
Yeah get a doctor... And question, how do you cut yourself with your tongue?

lol it was more of a constant itch, not like my tongue is sharp or anything, it just seems like I aggravated the skin and it eventually tore. But to be honest, I don't even know if it's a cut, but my 1st incident was a cut.

Back