Paintball Game

Icetrash

King K.Rool
Aug 8, 2006
Perth, Australia
Wii Online Code
4727-8101-2072-3014
Yeh I was watching a Paintball Championship game on ESPN, it was NY vs Seattle and it really interested me. I've never watched a televised game of Paintball before, but it really was fun to watch. Anyway I was wondering if their was going to be a Paintball game for the Wii? I know that there was Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball MAX'D for the Xbox and DS. Also if their were a game for the Wii how would they use the WiiMote? And how would you refill? OOhhhh I so hope that there is a Paintball game for the Wii, it would be so awesome.

Ronan said:
You'll have much more fun playing real life paintball, trust me its brilliant! (apart from the bruises lol!)

i played a couple time and lucky me never got hit!

there its a paitball game

and yea i watch them espn games they good

928855_68241.jpg

Last edited:
Why would you want to play an FPS in which all you shoot is non-lethal paint?

Real paintball is a lot more intense and it feels like you're stalking/being stalked. When I play a videogame, I want to actually shoot people with bullets or some alien plasma or something, not paint.:sleep:

Last edited:
NateTheGreat said:
Why would you want to play an FPSs in which all you shoot is non-lethal paint?

Real paintball is a lot more intense and it feels like you're stalking/being stalked. When I play a videogame, I want to actually shoot people with bullets or some alien plasma or something, not paint.:sleep:
I've always thought that this would be a great idea, there was a mode in Die Hard that was paint ball and that was fun. Who can forget Golden Eyes paint balling.

My idea is a huddle to begin with where everyone decides the gameplan then and everyones ready the game starts and the battle conmences. Nintendo would make the best paint balling games with the whole no deaths thing.

NateTheGreat said:
Why would you want to play an FPS in which all you shoot is non-lethal paint?

Paint balling games would be perfect if you have parents that say " NO VIOLENCE OR I SHOOT YOU IN THE KNEES!" or something like that. 'cause there's no real killing in it.

I_WANT_WII said:
Paint balling games would be perfect if you have parents that say " NO VIOLENCE OR I SHOOT YOU IN THE KNEES!" or something like that. 'cause there's no real killing in it.
Wow, I never thought of that. Ok then, this concept makes since, I guess.

So wait, your parents would say "NO VIOLENCE OR I SHOOT YOU IN THE KNEES!" yet they wouldn't let you shoot the knees of a character in a videogame?:shocked:

I_WANT_WII said:

GOOD IDEA !!!!

RATED "UKRS" For U Knees r Safe

Back