Panic attack!

otacon138

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Nov 15, 2006
south-west England
O.K, this is probably a completely stupid question, but does the nunchuck part of the controller come with the wii, or is it just the remote? It's just that on amazon, the picture of the wii only shows the remote. It would be pretty stupid if it DID only come with the remote, as you would be able to play hardly and games, exept wii sports and excite truck. Also, the wii doesn't come out in England until December 8th. I hae to wait 2 extra weeks to get one. Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!

I sought clarification of the same when looking to pre-order in the UK.

YES the Nunchuck does ship with the Wii console and Wii-mote.

I found that most of the bundle deals that give you a second Wii-mote, don't give you a second Nunchuck however.

thanks a lot mate that's definitely a load off my mind :) I haven't preordered my wii yet, my master plan is to stay up at my computer until midnight november 20th, the exact time amazon starts taking preorders. mwahaha, it's perfect...

I know what you think.....why go do research when i can post here and people will reply and i wont have to do research...well listen buddy hearing Noobish post after like 100 times, it gets annoying, listen yes the forum is for fun and learning and if you have question go ahead and post them but their is alot that you can find out on your own...
Thank you and have a good day

Why give the guy a hard time? In the UK it's unclear on many of the pre-order sites whether or not the Nunchuck's included, some say it is - some say not. Call the stores and they're clueless.

Perfectly legitimate question to ask in this forum IMHO.

Im in the Uk and have never had a problem. Ive been to play.com, amazon.co.uk, hmv.co.uk, argos.co.uk, comet.co.uk, dixons.co.uk, pcworld.co.uk and possibly a few more and i dont think ive seen it anywhere mentioned that the package DOESNT come with the wii.... Where have you seen it advertised without?

Samster said:
Perfectly legitimate question to ask in this forum IMHO.

Actually, such questions i think should be asked in the wii basics section, but i guess that could simply start another argument. (or should i say 'heated discusssion?)

Back