Paper Mario Buy Or Not

3DSmashBro

WiiChat Member
Jun 26, 2007
Ok I Just Got My Wii Like 3 Days Ago. I Only Got 4 Game Includeding Wii Sports. Bid Brain, Wii Play, Mario Party 8. As You Can See I Not The One Who Bought The Game. B/c They All Are Not The Type of Games I Play.

Anyways

I Was Wonding What Games To Buy Such Has:
Red Steel
Zedal
PoC3
But I Didnt Know If Super Paper Mario Was Good So I Didnt Write It Down. I Got GI They Gave It A 9.5/10 And Friends Told Me It Was Ok. So What Do You Think Should I Buy Super Paper Mario or Save Money For New Games?

It's a great game..it's worth a rent/buy for sure. It was kinda short though. Very fun either way!

I dont know why everyone likes it I Hated it its nothing like the original paper mario which is one of my favirote video games

For sure get Zelda dont bother renting it. Paper mario im not sure, rent it first.
PoC3 dont get i think it looks kinda crappy. Red Steel was rated like 5.5 on most review and got like 6.5 from users. I recomend you defently get Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, it got 9.1 ffrom critic and user review. You could also try prinnce of Persia, i heard it quite good.

Yep, rent Super Paper Mario. It's a short game, so I wouldn't really suggest buying it unless you know you're going to like it and want to replay it later. And even then, you could rent it now and buy it later when the price drops if you want to play it again.

I rented it and I could'nt stand it, I thought it was stupid. Get zelda for sure, I'm currently working thru zelda for the second time trying to get all the heart pieces and stuff. The final battle with Ganon himself is amazing and the new items in the game are really cool.

it was ok i don't like it because it does not have battle screens and stuff like that. or badges. and i don't like it because it has no link with the game cube one or the 64 one. It has nothing to do with stars. Not its pure herts. and going up a lv is lame you kneed ?????????? Points to lv up. it's not 100 every time. i would go with Zelda if you want a new chalange but i did not like it.

save for new games to come out or buy a few vc games

mmm, definitely get Zelda
it's amazing.

but paper mario is good, but little short.
very funny storyline but you'll get through it in a flash and not really worth playing again to get all the items.
mine's just sitting there.
i'd say rent.

Back