Paper Mario Help

juju775

WiiChat Member
Aug 3, 2007
I Downloaded Paper Mario For Nintendo 64 From The Wii Shop Channel Recently and Beat The Game. After The Credits It Shows Mario and Peach Watching Fireworks With THE END Showing. Ive Pressed Every Button On The Classic Controller But Its Not Going To The Main Menu, Help Please!?!?!?

WiiBad said:
Sounds like one of those games you just have to reset after beating.

Yup, I beat the game a week ago and pretty much had to turn off the system. Nothing wrong with your game or system, expect it from most of the older games you download from the vc market.

juju775 said:
I Downloaded Paper Mario For Nintendo 64 From The Wii Shop Channel Recently and Beat The Game. After The Credits It Shows Mario and Peach Watching Fireworks With THE END Showing. Ive Pressed Every Button On The Classic Controller But Its Not Going To The Main Menu, Help Please!?!?!?

Yeah, unfortunately that's how the ending is. Just like with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarana of Time once you beat the game, all you can do is enjoy the ending and turn your system off (or use the Wii-mote to return to the homescreen). That was the only thing I didn't really like about the game. Have you played Super Paper Mario for the Wii? After you beat it, you get to save after the credits and then continue the adventure as "post-game."

So once again, you didn't do anything wrong, that's just how the game was made. Good job beating it though. =)

Back