Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door

fredes99

Damen
May 5, 2007
I have never owned a game cube, but i loved the N64 paper Mario.
Now i have a wii, should i buy a game cube controller and the game?
And how much is a used gamecube controller?

I would get it, I loooooooved PM:TYD, twas awesome.

Yeah, definetly an amazing game in my opinion. I had a lot of fun playing it. Highly recommend it.

I hated it. Admittedly, I didn't give it much of a chance, but it's just not for me.

However, an awful lot of people seem to share the opinions of the above. When I ebayed my Paper Mario, I got more for it than I did for RE4, and the original Metroid Prime I put up didn't even sell at half PM's price: 7.99 (incl ship). The average ending auction price for used copies was also higher for Paper Mario than for either of them (which were both in excellent condition and are widely ranked as #1 and #2 games on the GC).

If you liked the 64 version, I'm betting you'd like this one too. Whether I get it or not. Good luck.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is ok when you start, but the later Crystal Star chapters are really fun. I liked the 3rd and 7th Crystal Star chapters the most.

Give this game a good try

Maybe I will get it too but either way you should have put this in the GC section

i would probably reccomend buying it. some parts are tricky but it is a good game. Maybe you should invest in super paper mario also because it is newer. just my opinion though.:D

Back