Parade? Hardly

Napalmed

WiiChat Member
Oct 1, 2007
So I've got my Wii all set up and I'm ready for my buddy's miis to start their endless march in the mii parade. Only problem is, only one random mii has made it across the great divide. What's the deal with that?

not sure but it might take some time so u'll have to wait.

You will need to add more than a few friends to start the flow of the parade. Having one or two friends in your list is not enough to start the whole parade, but the process also takes time, so be patient, and happy gaming. :)

yeah thats true, plus ur friends can send u mii's but they won't be in a parade though.
hay message me and i'll give u my wii info

no, set them to mingle and thell be in your friends parade when you send them, dont put them and mingele, send them and thell apper in ur friends plaza...........i think, right
well i should no i have over 500 in my parade

like what does a wii parade do? do they just march all over the place? and can i still use my miis while they are in the parade?

A Mii Parade is a way of sending and sharing Mii's that you have created with friends. By sending a Mii to a parade your friends can then save them to their Wii. Also you wont lose your Mii if you send it to the Mii Parade.

Back