Parenian Novel #1: Little Fauna

Yes I know, it is a prototype(if you'd like) of a short novel, if you guys like it, I will make it a full novel with many pages and even will attempt to publish it. So what do you think so far Dr Mario? aside from that?

Oh thanks, Marioman!

Here's the third chapter by the way:

Chapter 3: Encounters

The next morning, everyone had a special banquet of different foods like caterpillars and worms for breakfast but Oruba refused to eat, for she feels guilt to eat smaller creatures than themselves. Xinté is accustomed to eating this kinds of foods, even though his favorite is meat, Vatlin ate them without a problem, he even enjoyed them, as the rest of the infants, nevertheless, Conito caught some fish and ate them as they’re his favorite food. Vatlin has been cured thanks to Tekhorii and Oruba, and so he departed after saying farewell and giving them a promise of a return someday to repay the favor.
The 6 infants continued on their journey, they walked and walked through the forest, and quite suddenly, they notice something far away that looks back at them, and they all halt in silence.
Xinté:*quietly* He’s from the…killer tribe.
Oruba: I would call cannibalism to what that tribe does.
Tekhorii: Xinté’s point was to get out of here before “that” begins his “cannibalism” act.
*Muñiña hides behind a bush*
Licheca:*in a tough manner* I will take him! *Walks forward to him*
Conito: *Stops and carries her back with the rest quickly while she kicks* No, Licheca, this one is too big for you to handle.
The native is from the Vimillo tribe; he’s long and with a vile and vicious face.
Tekhorii: The secret is to not show fear, remember that divided we fall, while united we stand.
The Vimillense native climbed a tree and everyone was tranquil and let their guard down. Conito put Licheca down and Oruba stood, since she was crouching. They heard the noise of branches moving, turned around, and there he was; the native ready to devour Muñiña from behind as she stood still in fear trembling a bit hiding behind the bush, still, Conito quickly took him down the tree with his limbs and stumped his face, knocking him out as he was fallen in the ground, then he put him inside a deep hole from which he could not get out.
Everyone relaxed again, but now more than ever; they kept their eyes wide open.
As they arrive at a small pool of water naturally formed, Conito immediately went in and swam happily.
Conito: Ahhh, I could not stand not being in water.
And everyone went in afterwards except for the shy Muñiña, and Xinté, who dislikes the water. As the couple watched them have fun, they began to chat.
Xinté: So, what do you think there will be out of this forest, Muñiña?
Muñiña: I don’t knooow…Maybe a very pretty paradise, with so many flowers, and waterfalls, and beautiful butterflies. *she giggles sweetly*
Xinté: *smiles* I think the same, and we will all be happy there.
Everyone passed the night together below the stars, and each one of them told a tale, they laughed, enjoyed and slept.

The next day, after the infants had fully woken up, they continued on until they had finally began to enter the outdoors of the forest; the trees seemed uglier, almost dead, and there was an obvious foul aroma in the air which they had never smelled in their lives.
They were now at the edge of the forest, where there lied what seemed to be a long river going across their path, it was between their world and the paradise they are willing to venture, but it was a strange river indeed; it was gray, fractured, and it shined.
Licheca: What Erlood is that?
Conito: First the trees, then the air, and now the water is dirty, too? *touches it with the tip of his lower limb and gasps shocked* It is hard!
Everyone was surprised at this but they proposed to go through it.
Xinté: let us pass quickly; it looks like it will thaw.
Everyone passed through, but now, what captured their sights and petrified them, was something in front very far away, or very immense, or the two combined, it looked bigger than the trees, waterfalls, and mounts from heir lands, it was something burning with a face of agony spitting smoke from its various mouths.
The infants could not move, they were fearful and they began to feel extreme inner transformations, and then they saw the worst: the beasts…Standing there near the enormous fire breathing monster, no infant could speak of their fears, and without thinking, they ran, from every side the beasts appeared; they were big, white with inexpressive black eyes like a fly’s, big noses, and large limbs. They captured the 6 infants, Muñiña could not even move, Oruba would kick, even though she has strong lower limbs, nothing happened, Conito also defended himself; they had him by his upper limbs, covering his speaking area, but he bit them..With no result, Tekhorii also attacked in the same manner, but one of the beasts began to act viciously and so he hid his face to avoid any harm, Licheca tried to escape by running and jumping as fast as she could, but they still took her, Xinté was the rebel in this ocassion, he was furiously attacking, trying to get away, so they stabbed him with something he recognized instantly: Vatlin had it in his right limb, and then, Xinté fainted.
Various clouds have passed now, and Xinté woke up feeling the night, but the place he was in was day, he did not understand, he looked around and saw his friends separated in small cells. Muñiña was hiding between her limbs, Tekhorii was either sleeping or fainted, but couldn’t quite be analyzed, Licheca was trying to get out, neither Oruba nor Conito appeared to be inside the strange chamber unlike anything they have ever seen.
Xinté:Conito…Oruba! *Starts to cry with much feeling* what is this? *Says with cracked voice*
Muñiña sees him crying and begins to cry also, accompanying him. Screams and Yells from other tribes can be heard as they are being tortured, everything as Vatlin told it, then loud cries coming from Oruba from another place.
Xinté: Oruba!….ORUBAAAA!!!!
And night ends with suffering.

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, thanks for your observations.

Hm, I don't read, but I do like to write... Don't judge me.

First of all, I noticed that it was very hard to read like the structure, your paragraphs need to be spaced out more clearly because my eyes kept jumbling up words and lines. To some people, spacing matters, and it really messes up my point in the story.

Another thing, you've written it like a script, fair enough if you were going to write a play, but as the Cappin' has kindly pipped me to my post I think that you should incorporate speech as if it wasn't an internet language. Describe their actions and use more words rather than 'said.' Just totally forget that the colon key exists and try to make the story flow, reading out the names of people who are talking, that shouldn't be a problem in a novel, they can direct it very well who is talking to who.

As I've said, I don't like to read, I'm a playwrite. =/

You're going into much more depth, I like that.

Frogger makes some good points so you'd be wise to follow them axtlar, but I'm no writter so I won't do any of the critizing...oh and third chapter was interesting, that means good lol

Thank you, Frogger for your points, but it was intentional, I will however use the script technique for future novels, this one stays like it is. I'll try to make the spacing better for you. So, I understand that you guys have understood perfectly the story until now? what are your thoughts of the story(not the methods of writing, spacing, etc) is there a favorite character so far? what parts have been resounding for you?

In the third chapter, each one of the infants tells a tale, each of those tales is important in their lives and may have a meaning of their behaviors..So before posting the 4th and final chapter, here are the first three of six tales:

Oruba’s Tale

Nativity.
Among enclosed spaces one can feel a humid, warm, air covering one’s entire body, it is one’s home where one feels connected, fed, and comfortable. One’s desire is to never leave home. But as one enjoys, reminiscences are brought to one about one’s past home; one felt smaller but with more liberty, shame, no dependency as the modern home. One’s thoughts on themes particularly accorded depend entirely on one’s particularly accorded events occurring to one, for that reason, my thought was that every single other had a partner in one’s home, together always, the reality was not that. Inside my home, there she was; a partner close to me, feeding with me, enjoying with me, and with her, I thought of where our origins have been from, how we suddenly had the power to think in our ancient, first home, where we were freer, but not as comfortable. We, my partner and I, became closer, we did not want to depart of our ways, comfortable ways, and we knew we were happy; we were smiling inertly. And then our home felt as if it was tumbling, falling and ripping apart. We felt an immediate destruction of our home, an interruption of our comfortableness, it felt like we were dying, burning, and we were taken apart from our home. We were in a new home now, at least we thought, but we recognized our ancient, previous home and I stayed beside it close to it, crying to it. My partner tried to do so also, but she could not stand nor walk…So our ancient, previous home did not want her and she was taken elsewhere, I stayed with my ancient, previous home I now know as mother, and await that moment in which I will find my partner, my sister.

Tekhorii’s Tale

My tribe often tells a legend of how we have become defused to the earth and to nature as we once were.
When my ancestors were the masters of all these lands, there were no other tribes as our neighbors, they were alone in all this territory, they were spiritually adapted to everything, they were amalgamated to the earth, they would embrace it and would hope of one day in the future that the tribe would rise and unify themselves more to become masters of the afar places unknown to them. One day, a very strange event happened: my ancestors saw reflections in the sky coming towards them, with an air potent blowing through them all, and then an “extraneous tribe” was unveiled. The tribe showed my ancestors advanced manners in life, advanced choices for foods, advanced and new ways of communication, and my ancestors became wiser and more intelligent than ever, then to my ancestors’ disillusion, the extraneous tribe began taking each of my ancestors and would not return them, so my ancestors departed from the land into another one where the extraneous tribe would not find them and so they did not, but my ancestors were now few and they started over what they were finishing, but then came more and more different tribes to live there, and so my ancestors’ dreams have not come true even to this date.

Muñiña’s Tale

There once was a very beautiful she-infant who knew it because every other infant would say so and she would look herself in the water, admiring herself. She was quite observant, for she would turn her eyes at everything that was brilliant and beautiful; butterflies flying majestically, shining drops of water as she splashed it, the faces of her friends, she loved to observe every little detail in everything; every color of each of the flowers, every form of the plants, mounts, waterfalls, rocks, and tribes. Though she was not completely happy for she needed the company of an infant to be at her side always, but nothing could stop her, as she had nothing to fear, after all, she had no imperfections, she was perfect. So she got the attention of an infant and became her companion instantly. After much time of being companions, he, the she-infant’s companion began noticing that she was more and more interested in herself only, that she was selfish, always trying to look more beautiful, so he departed her but to his surprise, she did not even care and would go on to have another companion, and another and another. As she was grown, she understood that she did not need a companion anymore, the only thing that she needed was herself, but as she did not appreciate completely anymore her privilege to observe, instead she observed herself always, she was observing and admiring herself in the water, she got her face closer to the water, and closer looking at herself, she closed her eyes and prepared to kiss the water when an enormous fish ate her whole.

If you have this unique taste for script writing, wouldn't you rather write scripts for movies than make novels? ^^ Both are perfectly fine, though. These chapters hold very... cultural aspects and ideas. Reading script really brings back a lot of old memories, when I first started reading books and such. ^^

I love the names, too. XD Keep up the good work.
Sorry if I'm not good at constructive criticism or anything. ^^()

Hm, very detailed and has lots of potential...but it's a little hard to follow: the first chapter moves a little too quickly. Maybe if you could clear up what exactly is going on (I finally figured it out but I lost interest before I did) it would be better. I'll read the second chapter later now that I know what's going on but right now I have a headache o_O

Lol, S.S. well I'm glad you figured out what was going on, if you still don't undertsnad just tell me and I'll be happy to explain.

and Minkao, your crticism is good, thanks, and yeah I know the script is weird because it's a combination of a play and script so you're right to call it script for a movie.

Other than the already mentioned play/script issue, it is pretty cool. Also, I am not meaning to sound harsh here, but there are some spelling mistakes within that piece, which I noticed while I was reading. Here is an example:

The next day, the jury announced that the verdict was approved...The court fell silent again, then various mothers fainted. All 6 infants would say good-bye to their parents and older siblings, who gifted them an immense quantity of food and things they would need for their boyage...

Overall, it is a well thought out piece, so goodluck with future writing pieces. :)

You're right, it's spelled with a V..sorry about that, I was typing so fast I didn't notice..thanks

Tomorrow I will post the last chapter, but for now, here are the last 3 tales:

Conito’s Tale

My tale is entertaining to my eyes at least…I believe you will enjoy it the most, Tekhorii.
The village began to be invaded with bad tribes and with the fury of nature, there were fires from raging mountains in every place you would look, strong swirling airs taking each of our tribes. So the elders from the dying tribes decided to commend one of each of 6 tribes and make them powerful, and so they became powerful and bigger than before, there was J’eytny(looks at Oruba), Zarac(pats Muñiña on the back), Tuggia(looks at Tekhorii), Brigtenzus(looks at Licheca), Iztxítl(looks at Xinté), and Clemegro(closes eyes). They began by quarantining the whole village, but the bad tribes were exited with obligatory force by themselves, they used their spiritual powers to cease the raging fire, they touched the swirling airs to make them vanish and return the victim tribes, they made a circle around the raging mountains and made it tranquil, nature gave them their appreciation and would rest, but the powerful 6 had to be watchful to protect the village, they came across a new threat which was huge, it even was more scary than the mentioned beasts, it was all the invading bad tribes combined into one huge entity, with limbs coming out of every side and with lots of faces, each one different. The entity was so powerful that the powerful 6 could not vanquish it, but they kept trying and trying… and trying, they did not give up, and so they amalgamated into one entity and finally took the entity down nearing their death, they each fell ready to depart from their world into the heavens, but the villagers came together and seeing their heroes down, made them sad, each of them united their limbs and shared spiritual pieces to go into each of the powerful 6’s souls, and so they came to life once more and rose again, the villagers were happy again and so were the Powerful 6, they let the villagers celebrate and the heroes would stay ever watchful, taking care of their village.

Licheca’s Tale

I was practicing my defense moves one time, and then my mother asked me to go get a pear from trees, not peaches because my family is allergic to them even though I love them so much, so pears, so I was running as fast as I could into the leaf path of our village, and I had to cross a huge lake of mud that was blocking my pass, and I entered it and almost got stuck in the ugly thick mud, but kept on going and I now was so dirty that I looked like the Ghichamca tribe. And then all the little creatures came at me prepared to fight so I splattered them all with my feet with style, I jumped high in the sky and descended slashing my limbs at them, and then laughed at them while all of them fell unable to move, “HAHAHA”. I then came across a slim passageway I had to go through for there were spikes all over the path! And so I crossed the safe passageway only to find it was full of spider webs and they trapped me and were preparing to eat me alive! But I could not let them do that to me, so I knew what I had to do; I opened my speaking area and I ate the whole spider web with all and the spiders! “HAHAHA” I laughed again, plus I was a little hungry. Then I noticed in front of me the trunk bridge to cross the wild river was destroyed! So I had to make a long jump, good thing I am a good jumper, so then I jumped as far and long as I could and I barely made it to the other side, I almost fell! But my balance is perfect. Then those cannibals from the Vimillense tribe came and wanted to eat me, everyone wanted to eat me that day, so I approached them with my chin up and told them “you can eat me if you beat me only!” and they tried to hit me but I was quicker than them and I did a flying kick and then they got me with their lower limb, and trapped me crushing me with their bodies, but I slipped off and kicked them once again and made their limbs get tangled and they couldn’t move now “HAHAHA” I laughed, (“see, Conito? I could have beaten that one!”) and then after that I arrived at the tree and I quickly grabbed the fruit and went running as fast as I could back to my home, and when I got there my mom told me “Lichi, why did you bring a peach?! Go get the pear!” and I looked down and noticed it was a peach, so I grumbled and started running as fast as I could again.

Xinté’s Tale

All of you have great tales…What I am to tell is not a tale, but an appreciation of you, my eternal friends. To me, all of you are my heroes, and I want to stay with you all the time, I would not want to be an adult like the others and argue most of times, I hope we find our paradise to live like we want to live. I love you deeply, my friends.(The six infants would cry and hug each other after this, but then they demanded a tale from Xinté happily) So be it, I will tell a tale:
Once upon time, in a far, very far away land, there existed only one from the Eros tribe(“like Vatlin”) he was called De and he lived among cacti that talked with him always, they were his friends, but he still felt lonely, so he often imagined friends by his side, feeling the air running through their skins, the friends soon came to life and took De away to a magical place where logic was not defied, where everything made sense and clearly defined the meaning of life, but now that De could understand everything, he did not know who he was or why he was alive, why he has been chosen to take that journey. He was taken back to his world, and he found it swarming with a new inhabitant: the Vimillense tribe. They were eating the cacti, and De understood the meaning of his own life and existence, so he stood on one of his friend’s body and grabbed the Vimillense native devouring him. Observers saw this and would later use the icon of him devouring a Vimillense native to remind those of their hero. When I first saw Vatlin, he reminded me much of this old fable and of De.

Great story, I can't wait for the climax to come.
Muñiña is interesting, and also is Oruba's tale, well done.

Thanks, and yeah it says alot about their pasts, or thoughts...and now that you have posted that, I can post the final chapter finally, here it is:

Chapter 4: Ambulant Remdemption

For indefinite amounts of clouds, suns and moons, the 6 past infant friends from distinct tribes would permanence under the domain of those cruel beasts, they met other prisoners from other tribes like their new friend located beside Xinté’s cell. He claimed he was from the Chalbea tribe, and he was eating plantains when they caught him, he is accustomed to that new kind of life, but he is willing to escape.
The beasts would often feed the prisoners after standing in front of them watching them closely, “Why?” the imprisoned tribes would ask, “they want to eat us as we are fattened” would reply other prisoners. The food they feed them is like poison to them, it has no form, no good taste, it hardly can be called food, but without it, they would be dead. Licheca is the only one who cleverly dissimulates to eating her given food, but she hides it and refuses to eat it thinking it’s a trap to kill her and the others, and for that, she has become rather slim, soon she could die.

“How long have you all been here?” asks Xinté to the imprisoned strangers.
Nobody seemed to respond to the ever-questioning Xinté, and would rather shush him in their frustration towards him. Then a quiet, sad prisoner spoke for the first time. “My brother, I claim to be the one who has seen arrivals and departures most times.” He was a relation to Xinté’s tribe, his body did not concur with the volume of his head however, and his neck was rather long, he would blame the beasts of his proportionate distortion. “What is your name?” asks Xinté, “My name I will not reveal for I do not want my family and friends to know I am like this, to see me like this. I am known as ‘«*╠²√Ö’.” Xinté did not understand this language; neither did any other prisoner there. «*╠²√Ö’ explained that is what the beasts have called him ever since he changed, in the beast’s language, the prisoner’s nickname would mean “deformed” but the prisoners had no idea, but Deformed has been there the most and has learned of their language at least to be repeated, and their ways. Deformed told them all that nothing could be done to escape, the only element would be ultimate strength or a hard, shining insect’s leg to open cells. The beasts seemed prepared, for they would not let the prisoners attempt any kind of escape.
A new day has begun, in each of the prisoners’ faces, agony and anguish could be noticed. And so the beasts entered, they particularly approached the Chalbea native and gave him a plantain, he looked surprised and excited, he rapidly peeled it and noticed quite a difference from the jungle plantains, but he ate it with no remorse, the beasts departed the chamber, and as soon as they left, every prisoner yelled angry at him “what blajiriam is with you having good food?!” “This is unfair!!” “can I have a bite, pleeease?” but the Chalbea native ate it entirely and was satisfied with a happy face. Deformed didn’t seem to care but he smirked slightly, Muñiña was now completely recuperated from the shock and was just sitting there without talking, Licheca kept trying to escape via brute force, and Tekhorii’s face was still covered and it couldn’t be said if he was sane or not, Xinté kept examining everything inside the now familiar chamber.
Another day passed, Xinté woke up to find an outrage in the chamber; everyone was shouting angrily, cursing, trying to get out of their cells. And then everything fell silent as the Chalbea native grunted and shouted the loudest as he revealed that his eyes have changed, they looked red for the veins accumulated around his Iris, and his rage was incomprehensible to all since he was never that violent. “Why have not the beasts come?” asked Xinté surprised. “This day, they leave us be…You already should know that.” After much more rage and violence from the Chalbea native, he was calm and slept hiding within his limbs. Xinté noticed how the plantain changed him, and Deformed already knew it would happen, but it surprised him how different the effect was from other victims.
And yet another day was dawning, the Chalbea native was in the same position; it looked as if he didn’t move at all. The beasts entered and approached him once more, they pronounced him dead after tactile motions strange to the prisoners, and the beasts were willing to take him out the cell, when they opened it with the insect’s shining leg, the Chalbea growled while suddenly revealing his face full of foam that grew from his mouth, and he violently bit the beast that opened the cell, penetrating deeply into its upper limb’s skin mounting and grasping it tightly. The beast yelled in agony as it tried to get the Chalbea off, the other beasts helped and soon stabbed the Chalbea with their typical weapon. The bitten beast seemed to have changed skins, but the bite was deep and would hurt for much time.

The Chalbea was now in a different cell; it was bigger, but he had strange tight things that would not let him move, but he didn’t notice since he was sleeping since that incident.
Every night they could hear Oruba’s cries, but for some reason, not that night, and Conito was nowhere to be seen and no one had an idea if he even was alive still. Muñiña didn’t quite know what was going on, but she didn’t want to ask or find out, it would only make her cry more.
That very night, the beasts entered, there were two; one of them looked different, its face…it quite couldn’t be explained by the prisoners, it had something that looked as if it was going through its head, it also had a sort of plant in one hand and in the other a stick, but the other looked normal. They began speaking rapidly, no one could understand for the beasts’ language was that of horrendous sounds in many tones. If one were to translate to them, however, it would say something like this:
“Yeah, all right…it’s all secure…they’re ready to be exported, I’ll make sure they load them.” Said the beast to the air as its encrusted in the head thing made noises “Sorry, sir…I meant we’ll umm do it personally.” “Remind him that we’ll keep the deformed for more reflex and brain examinations.” A second beast said to the first beast with its usual muffled voice. “Yes, sir we’ll make sure tomorrow mornin’ they load them in a special truck…oh yeah, yeah we’ll do it personally, sorry….The cargo will consist of an Equus asinus…female Donkey…, Testudines emydidae…male Box Turtle…, Ornithorhynchus anatinus…male Platypus…, Lepus pronolagus…,female Hare…, Soricomorpha soricidae…female Shrew…, and Felis lynx…yes a male Lynx. We have had them for 3 years now and we think they’re umm unique ‘cause we found them all together outside the industry, trying to either cross a street or get inside the forest…or maybe they came from there..Yeah, the donkey-t-the Jenny was with them it’s also confusing for us, but we have been taking her to help with cargo and such to examine her strength and health, she brays a lot though, something’s wrong with her, at night we can’t shut her up….yeah…and we have the platypus under exhibition for kids and such…Listen, we had a problem with one particular animal: the monkey; we gave him the injected banana that supposedly would make his muscle volume bigger, but he instead got some kind of a new virus unknown to us or something…no, it’s not rabies, the monkey bit Thomas and he now has hair all over his face and his eyes are red all the time and he barely can move...Of course, Mr. Palomo”

Later that night, in the skies full of smoke, a rebirth of a familiar friend to the past infants, an eagle, was flying rapidly at its maximum velocity, it was Vatlin with a sight directed toward the industry, where he could hear Oruba’s brays, he was close and he guided himself with her help, he arrived at Oruba’s little stable outside the industry. “Oruba!” yelled Vatlin “I will take you out of there!” he begins to destroy the stable doors with his powerful talons and beak. “The beasts…are everywhere, if I would have known where your destination was…I would have warn you immensely to not go near the edge of the forest…I just thought you were playing. I am deeply sorrowful.” “Thank you for coming to rescue us.” Oruba responded quietly and sadly. Vatlin contemplates Oruba’s sad look and begins to fly upwards as he says to her “It is incredible the power of the beasts to fill us with fear.” And he flies far from the industry only to return as a furious ravage that ends up breaking the exhibition glass where Conito is imprisoned, he also destroyed the glass where the experimentations are held, and with the sudden outrage, and the Chalbea’s newfound violence, the Chalbea is released and instantly he bites all of the beasts until they bleed and even manages to rip skin off of two, they injected him with tranquilizer but would no longer work. Vatlin gouges the eyes out of each of the beasts that approach him, and liberates the rest of the prisoners some way or the other, he grabbed both Muñiña and Licheca in each of his talons, and they fled but more beasts started to appear and the Chalbea took them all, biting them, “Exit now! I will hold them for you, exit!” he yelled at them furiously, and all of them hardly made it back inside the forest.

In the infants’ village inside the forest, everyone has their minds made about the infants’ deaths… But after that morning and the next, when all tribes were united, grieving of their deaths, suddenly there appeared an eagle far on the horizon and seven figures begin to appear on the ground walking towards the spectators, six of the figures more mature, for they are adolescents now, and now they know the truth of the unknown, the other one is Deformed from the Messun tribe(Domestic cat) and Vatlin in the skies is from the Eros tribe(eagle). Everyone was happy and excited to see them all alive and well and quite surprised, too, but then it became clear.
After a while, tree monuments were made dedicated as a tribute to the 6 adolescents and Vatlin, and they gave them each the following honorary titles:

Oruba the dame of intelligence
Tekhorii the knight of the wise
Conito the guardian of strength
Licheca the heroine of ambition
Muñiña the princess of nobleness
Xinté the warrior of bravery
Vatlin the sky rescuer
And the mysterious Chalbea as the Chalbea defender

And the 6 adolescents of different tribes remained very united, and as they became adults, they were the leaders of the forest at the east of Vanayún, where now every tribe would live together with no absurd laws. Everyone was ready if the beasts would invade the forest. And Tekhorii would remind them “Divided we fall, when united we stand.”

END

Back