Party games?

wiimo

WiiChat Member
May 1, 2007
Las Vegas
Hey guys,

im looking for a few good mutiplayer games. We do a lot of parties at my place and everyone always wants in.

so far - its ALWAYS wii sports and a little of Rayman as we have to team up to pass certain lvls.

Ill end up getting wii play for the controller (which will make 4). The guys at gamestop said warrioware was for the younger crowd and we are all 20+

any other suggestions?

Wario Ware is fun! Mario Party will be sweet. Excite Truck is a pretty cool racing game.

One of the reasons I bought the Wii was to have friends over for dinner and play the Wii. Hence the term Wii-B-q.

Based on multi-player mode (4 or more players) and possibility of being a good game, this is my party game wish list.

Bust-A-Move Bash! ~ Released Apr 03, 2007
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party ~ Released Date not Announced
Mario Party 8 ~ Release Date May 29, 2007
WarioWare: Smooth Moves ~ Released Jan 15, 2007

First of all welcome to wiichat.
Secondly I would recommend WarioWare (even though you are 20+) because it is simply fun. Thats what you are after right?

Sonic and the Secret Rings has some party games.
I haven't played it enough to tell you how many or how fun though.

i get wasted as **** and play tiger with my dudes, but the bitches love wii sports.

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz is great fun too. it has 50 mini games, about half of them are 4 player, they have some Cart Racing, Homerun Derby, Hammer Throw, Hurdle Racing and my favorites, Darts, which as far as I know there is not any other mini game of Darts out there, the motion is really fun, you hold the Wiimote like a dart and do a quick little flick/throwing motion to throw the dart. You can play Count Up or 301 and 501. Those are just a few of the fun games on there on Monkey Ball.

Go for Wario, my friends are all just under 30 and we all love playing warioware while getting drunk :)

WarioWare has darts too and I would go for that because it;s like 12 player

I had several friends over on Sunday and one of them brought Wario. Our group ranged from ages 25 - 35 and pretty much everybody had fun playing it...

Though I personally prefer doing Rayman Dance Offs...

I specifically want to get Mario Party 8 and Bust-A-Move for group play...

sounds like there are a lot more options out there than i thought! Ill have to start building a list and checking the stores often.

maybe figure someway to start collecting $ to pay for some of the games (maybe the change from beer money) :devil: lol

Don't forget about the VC. There's Mario Kart 64. I haven't played it yet but I think it's up to 4 players.

Back