Paste the Last thing you copied

Sub Shell32Bit(ByVal JobToDo As String)

Dim hProcess As Long
Dim RetVal As Long
'The next line launches JobToDo as icon,

'captures process ID
hProcess = OpenProcess(PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION, False, Shell(JobToDo, 1))

Do

'Get the status of the process
GetExitCodeProcess hProcess, RetVal

'Sleep command recommended as well as DoEvents
DoEvents: Sleep 100

'Loop while the process is active
Loop While RetVal = STILL_ACTIVE

End Sub

:D I was working on something for programming I guess

542300271_m2.jpg

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -- Florida Panthers goalie Ed Belfour was arrested at a popular South Beach bar early Monday after a scuffle with a police officer.

Ed Belfour
Belfour

Belfour and teammate Ville Peltonen were at the bar when security guards from the club asked police to make Belfour leave, police said.

The 41-year-old hockey player refused and walked toward the officer "in a fighting stance" and pushed him, a Miami Beach police report said.

Belfour pulled away from the officer trying to arrest him and grabbed his shirt. The hockey player then fell forward on the ground, kicking and refusing to place his hands behind his back, the report said.

Belfour had slurred speech, blood shot eyes and smelled of alcohol, police said. He was charged with disorderly intoxication and resisting an officer without violence.

Peltonen, 33, was charged with criminal mischief after he broke a metal pole off a fire rescue truck parked in the area, a police report said.

Belfour was released later Monday from Miami-Dade County jail on $1,500 bond. Peltonen was released on $500 bond.

"We have been informed about the incident that occurred last night and we are currently in the process of gathering all the information," the Panthers said in a statement. "We have no further comment at this time."

While playing for the Dallas Stars in 2000, Belfour pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of resisting arrest following a scuffle with a security guard at an upscale hotel.

He was sentenced to two years' probation and a $3,000 fine.

Hmmm

Children, your performance was miserable. Your parents will all receive phone calls instructing them to love you less now.

:D It was from some Invader Zim quote website for my new msn name...

Finished with my woman cause she couldnt help me with my mind
People think Im insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think Ill lose my mind if I dont find something to pacify

Can you help me thought you were my friend
Whoah yeah

I need someone to show me the things in life that I cant find
I cant see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but its too late