Paste the Last thing you copied

winra.png

La vida es demasiado corta para no disfrutarla y demasiado larga para vivirla de forma miserable. ¡Elije ser Feliz!(Autor Desconocido)

——— ——— ——— ——— —-
Gratitud por los Retos y Desafíos
——— ——— ——— ——— —-
Las cosas no salen mal y te rompen el corazón para que termines siendo amargado y te rindas. Ellas suceden para quebrarte y re-construirte, para que puedas ser todo lo que fuiste creado para ser. (Charles “Tremendous” Jones)

Ok I got bored so ill teach you guys how to hack wii without patches

Requirements

Homebrew channel
an SD card
and Gecko 1.9.3 on the applications on the homebrew channel.

PC
Ok on your PC you need to have a program thats called wii cheat code application(this will make it so you can add the codes) you can find this on youtube. Now the most important part is the codes, once you download the cheat code application and put gecko on you homebrew channel, your going to want to add the codes, here are some codes to start off with

UFO Mode(host needed)
2817FE0A 00008000
04785C68 000000FF
E0000000 80008000
2817FE0A 00001000
04785C68 00000000
E0000000 80008000

To activate this you have to press home to activate and minus to deactivate.
I have alot more codes so PM me if you want some more.

When you see that it says game ID and game name for the id if your NTSC type in RJAE52 and for the game name type in Call of duty Modern Warfare. To add a code you will click add a code/comment/category and enter the name of the code, this could be anything it could be ghfg it doesnt matter, then when you click ok add the code in the box to the right, after you have done that click add a code again, a box should pop up saying the code has been changed, click yes to save it then you can make another code and call it Team 1 points and add 04781908 FFFFFFFF as a code, this will make team 1's points -1, now in the little box on the right of the NAME of the code click it, if it is checked off then you have done it right.
Then put your SD card into you computer and click Export to GCT, a box shoud pop up, if it says My Computer and not SD(blabla) then click the arrow pointing down and make sure its set to ur SD card and click store, now take the sd card out and put it in your wii.

WII
OK now that you have the codes onto your sd card and your SD card into your wii, run homebrew, make sure you have gecko 1.9.3 otherwise this wont work, when you see the gecko symbol on the homebrew channel click the application, when the application starts click config and make sure SD Cheats is set to On and the hook type is OSSleedThread, click B to save it and click launch game, when the game sets up click private match to test it, set it to anything you want and when the game starts click the Home button to see if it worked, the controls are the same as spectating on xbox, UFO is the same as on xbox also, you can go threw things and everything else, if you found this helpful then thank me:thumbup:

where did that come from? i guess that happened when i higlighted al of that to show my bro what i was reading hmm..

Back