An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
imageshackli5.gif

http://reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=faq&filter=subscribe&view=expanded
I think there getin a bit out of pocket with me usein up there bandwidth (700+ images people)

When you subscribe to ImageShack for $9.99/month, you get premium customer support, as well as the warm gooey feeling that people get when they support a service that they love.
?
*Starts a mass upload of pics*

We actually pay for Photobucket - the free service is fine, but for $20/year the "Pro" service gets rid of ads, allows multiple folders/security, up to 5MB images, 100MB vids, etc.

Still the free service has built in limits, so you can use it as much as you like - I know people with multiple maxed out freebies and they've never been called on it!

The 'Bucket seems alot faster too - mass Prinny image migration?

Ill stick with the shack till they boot me off

Im gonna see how meny images it takes to fill it all up

darksamus said:
I wouldn't pay for any of those sites. The premium service gets rid of ads...so?

I use Firefox and I haven't seen ads in ages.

No ads (for anyone, including family and friends - simple), much bigger image uploads, much bigger video uploads, multi-level security, unlimited file structures, bulk uploads (nice D&D UI), upload-n-encode video, some slick slideshow/audio enhancements, etc.

$20/year is so little for the extra perks - from our perspective, it was a simple decision. That's why they have *choices* for the end user.

In my personal opinion, I would find all that stuff a waste. As you can easily upload many files to different sites, such as Youtube, Imagevenue and Imageshack

Ad wise, people could just get Firefox as it would eliminate the problem rather quickly.

God dammit Prinny. Will they be deleting all existing images or not?
Looks like I gotta go back to PB.

darksamus said:
In my personal opinion, I would find all that stuff a waste. As you can easily upload many files to different sites, such as Youtube, Imagevenue and Imageshack

Ad wise, people could just get Firefox as it would eliminate the problem rather quickly.

[underlined] Exactly, just a way we decided to go - we were talking $20 so I don't think even if the site went down today, I'd worry too much :lol:

FWIW, I have a number of high end co-lo'ed boxes supporting a pretty stout [enterprise class] network (with loads of storage/bandwidth) so I could very easily deploy images and video onto those servers, but we liked keeping personal stuff isolated to a simple, easy to use image hosting solution.

No biggie :)

The adds on shack are what you might call nonanoyin
They dont popup
They just stay in there box

If you subscribe, will they still delete ~*scandalous*~ pictures you upload on Photobucket?

darksamus said:
Just a suggestion, try out Firefox

It's faster, better and safer to use than Internet Explorer if you don't use it already
Im on firefox
These adds arnt popups they just stay still and do nothin

Back