PC Games

My current PC games:HaloHalo 2Half-Life 2 and various modsResident Evil 4(DO NOT GET IT FOR PC)MorrowindMX vs. ATV UnleashedMagic the Gathering: Battlegrounds(Meh-ish)Mortal Kombat 3(Good for the nostalgia)Carnivores

i have CS:S, GMod 10, WoW (only 1 month left on my account. i dont play anymore because i hate playing it alone and i have no one to play it with :( ). currently i play Gmod10 the most on a Zombies 1.06 server. its so addicting!

Red Alert 2 (it never gets old)
Civ III (just got it)
Alpha Centuari (also never gets old)
Sim City 4000 Deluxe

When I get a second sensor bar for my PC, I'm going to try my wiimote out on:
Morrowind
Oblivion
Halo: Combat Evolved
Allegiance (free online 1st person space shooter/strategy game)

Ayo said:
Does anyone her play any games on PC, i do thats y im asking.

Also are thier any recommended games, for now i recommend:

Lost planet (awsome game thus far)
Dynasty Warriors (good fighing game but can get repetative)
Madden 08 (wen it comes out, coz i have 07 and thats a kick ass game)
Fifa 07 and Pro Evo 6 (coz i play football/soccer, whatever u want to call it, and both games have thier good and bad points)

I want Lost Planet!!!! xD So does my dad. Anyway, uhmm I have..

Quake 3
Quake 4
DP Paintball 2
Serious Sam 2

:D

hmm if by PC games you mean pretty much anything, for long-term games, I play/played MMORPG's. I first started off with Runescape (this is the usual gateway game to other MMORPGs) but I quit it about 4-5 years ago, when i decided that it was boring, repetitive, and too low for me. After Runescape, I tried other numerous MMORPG's, the only paying one I actually payed for was Runescape membership for a few months however (yea, I was one of those hooked kids at first, which I regret...it was my drug at the time, even though my peers didn't even play it, or so I didn't think). Anyways, I first started playing Runescape (currently level 88, and a few other lvl 42 and below chars), second Knight Online (level 57 rogue-archer), third Maplestory (level 46 archer), and fourth Flyff (level 69 Billposter, currently playing from time to time). Otherwise, I haven't even tried Rose Online, Ultima Online, WoW, Guild Wars, and all the other tens of them I forget.

In the past, CD-playable games that I have played and thoroughly enjoyed (especially the online feature, in which I only got to make use of in one), were Starcraft, Age of Empires II, Age of Mythology (yay to Online gaming), Age of Empires III and a few others I haven't named, nor remembered, but definately recognize that I have played at least one or two others lol). I wish to play WoW and Final Fantasy XI and maybe that game Phantasy Star Universe, but they're all too time-consuming, and really take a grip on life and affect your fitness, schoolwork, and effort put into other things. Currently, I still play video games altogether no doubt, but I've eased down quite a lot since "those days". And if you were wondering, I am still in shape and haven't lost my life to video games yet...

Aaaaahhh anyways...That's my answer...Just a quick note: When I see people who have multiple, very high level chars on an MMORPG, I realize that they've put all their hours into ONE game, not divided their gameplay hours into 3 or 4+ different games. They sometimes even get so bored as to starting new characters and leveling them up, and thus get a natural high out of this. This is the essense of video-games anyways, the natural high built on the reward system.

Last edited:
The only game iu have played on the computer is Jazz jackrabbit2. IT's Very fun. There was going to be a 3rd one but it got deleted. there is the odd demo there on the internet

uhhh..lets see all i really play is Counter-Strike.
and Day Of Defeat(online WWII game)

im not much of a pc gamer...

paintba||er said:
I just bought Guild Wars. I'm installing it now, hopefully it is better than WoW.
IMO, you wasted money. i have it and it sucks (thank god i didnt buy it. my friend bought it and didnt like it so gave it to me and i also didnt like it lol). you can create your character to have a maxed out level and crap like that. you may likeit but i think it sucks

Mitch2025 said:
IMO, you wasted money. i have it and it sucks (thank god i didnt buy it. my friend bought it and didnt like it so gave it to me and i also didnt like it lol). you can create your character to have a maxed out level and crap like that. you may likeit but i think it sucks
Damnit, you better be wrong. :mad5: I guess I will login and see.

Back