Peach letter glitch?

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Hi. Every time I start up Galaxy here, the mail toad says, "LOL. PEACH SENT YOU A LETTER."

It'll read the letter. Same one as before. The whole "i r kidnap. but i no u gan 2 resku me."

And I get 5 1-up mushrooms.

It does this every single time I start the game.

So essentially, I start the game with 9 lives

Is this supposed to happen, yo?

I too was interested in this, but never really figured out the pattern. My best guess would be that it is on a time limit, but it could also be a certain number of stars to each letter.

To answer your question, it is supposed to be the same letter, but it didn't happen nearly as frequently for me. How often do you play?

This happens to me but like the guy above me it doesnt happen all the time havent found a pattern will be intrested to see what other people say aboout this

It isn't a glitch.. It's supposed to happen. The reason they do this is because you can't save lives during the game. For example, if you had 25 lives and you went to save it, the next time you played it you would start off with about 4. Then, +5 from Peach. What I found funny was that once you've beaten the game, you will still receive the same letter.

wait i get this every time i boot up the game. is that cause i get like 5 stars every play or something?

That's basically the situation.. mainly due to the fact that you can't save your lives in the game..

Yeah, getting them when playing sometimes is kind of random.
Some days when I play I get them or I don't, but if I don't get them I could probably found about 5 in the observatory itself.

K. 'Cause I was about to go insane.

I just saved her. Beat the game. Yadda yadda.

And then I find the mail toad giving me that blasted letter.

Blast it woman, what more do you want?! D:

ya dude lol at first it was kool getting free lives then i beat the game (60 stars) and i got a letter from peach... Dear mario im away bla bla bla but i know ur going to save me then toad sais shes so genorous even when shes KIDNAPED. im like omg i risk my life like soooooooo many times to save her then she gets kidnapped again like 5 minutes later im like cmon but still i got a free 5 1ups hehe lol:lol:

Does any one know what happens when you tell toad to save the 1 ups for later (when you get a letter from Peach). I did this a couple of times as I was about to shut down the wii. Do they vanish into thin air? Or is there a way to get them?

Emme said:
Does any one know what happens when you tell toad to save the 1 ups for later (when you get a letter from Peach). I did this a couple of times as I was about to shut down the wii. Do they vanish into thin air? Or is there a way to get them?

He's all like, They'll be reserved for the Toad Brigade. And then you can't get them back until you start up again.

Trulen said:
K. 'Cause I was about to go insane.

I just saved her. Beat the game. Yadda yadda.

And then I find the mail toad giving me that blasted letter.

Blast it woman, what more do you want?! D:

Yeah why the hell would you recieve the letter after beating bowser, this too puzzles me. :S

manufan15 said:
He's all like, They'll be reserved for the Toad Brigade. And then you can't get them back until you start up again.

Unfortunately not so my friend. I said nope to 3 letters. When I started back up I only got 1 letter with 5 1ups which is normal on start up.

On another note I've had a long run at the game today 5am and still at it. I think the letters appear after getting 500 starbites and every 500 after. Not 100% on this but it seems to be the case.

Back