pearl or dimond!? lolz

Walugi

Zyl0nB
Nov 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
2704-5528-6520-6101
which should i get?
the one with the most original150 pokemon plz.???

It makes no difference. Choose one game and get playing!

There are Pokemon that only appear on each version, but you can get them through trades. i would get Pearl, because everyone has Diamond.( I have Pearl)

Both have 134 of the first 150 available.

131 are the same, but Diamond has Seel, Dewgong and Scyther; while Pearl has Slowpoke, Slowbro and Pinsir. Take your pick. Competitively Pearl is better (although hard out players will have both anyway), but doesn't really matter

pearl it is :)
thanks guys ill be back at xmas for poketradez and help

massi4h said:
Both have 134 of the first 150 available.

131 are the same, but Diamond has Seel, Dewgong and Scyther; while Pearl has Slowpoke, Slowbro and Pinsir. Take your pick. Competitively Pearl is better (although hard out players will have both anyway), but doesn't really matter
^ what he said.....

but there is no difference between them except the legends

aint your user suppose to be Waluigi?

yes Waluigi.
im working ong etting a name change but i doubt that name is unused anyways :)

well i have got ethier yet.
but i think imma go with pearl

i say pearl because palkia is cooler and is LITERALLY plain better stat-wise (his seed is 1 higher lol)

Get either one, and then get a action replay for ds, and get the other pokemon from the other game <3

Would you rather have a water/dragon type or a steel/dragon type? If you don't care then pick one randomly.

Andreisisu said:
Get either one, and then get a action replay for ds, and get the other pokemon from the other game <3
Yeah and then you won't have to play and you can say you're the best player around because you hacked all the pokemon.

Back