peekvid.com

mvirus

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
Has anyone had problems with peekvid.com where after 30 minutes or so the stream will stop and you will not be able to continue your movie?

Also certain movies do not seem to play at all, it will just say "loading" and never start to play. However when on a computer it plays fine.

i had that problem with some vids from there on my pc, like final destination 3, wouldnt work at all, tryed it on my bros laptop too, and it jsut wasnt working
no idea how to get round thou im afriad
havent tried it on my wii yet thou

I am thinking the hard drive in the Wii is not large enough to buffer an entire movie.

If that is the case then it most likely definitely does not have enough room to buffer a full length movie or an hour long tv show

I think if I buy a 2GB SD card I should be ok

not speed it up - speed is not the issue... it will give me enough space to buffer an entire movie. I think the reason that my streams die and do not let me continue after 1/2 hour is that there is not enough storage to buffer an entire movie or 1 hour long tv show.

mvirus said:
not speed it up - speed is not the issue... it will give me enough space to buffer an entire movie. I think the reason that my streams die and do not let me continue after 1/2 hour is that there is not enough storage to buffer an entire movie or 1 hour long tv show.
oh sorry i get what you are saying. misunderstanding on my part :)

onsale.com has a 2GB SD memory card for $26. not bad.

Back