tomqman

The Evil Of Nintendo
Nov 29, 2006
U.K.
Wii Online Code
0430-9009-6263-5525
Game On The Go With Pega Screen For Wii
pegadisplay.jpg

If you like to game on the go, and have an insatiable appetite for Wii gaming (yes there are a few of you out there), Hong Kong company Pega, may just have the right device for you. Pega have released a cool new display screen for the console, which could be useful for maybe playing whilst on a car journey. The key features include a 7 inch screen, some keys to control volume and color balance and the screen can be adjusted in four directions.

News Via www.wiisworld.com

paintba||er said:
Umm...Sorry but how the **** would you play the Wii on a 7" screen? You wouldn't even be able to point at it.
not all games require you to point at the screen.

you dont need to on The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy , Super Monkey Ball :BB , Excite Truck, which is half of my games

paintba||er said:
You need to so that you can access the disc channel from the Wii menu anyway. Would a sensor bar even fit on that little thing?
you can use a classic controller instead of pointing at the screen

paintba||er said:
So you are going to plug in a classic controller just to navigate through the Wii menu?
yep and to play vc and classic controller compatable games

lol good good cause i will use my sd gecko on wii with emulators or the emulators on my r4ds

I have a portable DVD player that can take composite input, but I don't think I'll ever play Wii on its 7" screen. By the way, my DVD player can play MP4 too and it costed mr only $50. I wonder how are they going to price this portable screen.

Last edited:
lol all very well if you accually manage a game on it, but for a car trip....how do you intend to power it all? an extention cable...?:lol:

lol, I could never rationalize buying portable screens.

the gc screen is more expensive than the console. :p

Back