Pelican cooling fan.

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
Just want to say I bought the Pelican cooling fan stand for the 360 for $15.00 at wal-mart and it works awesome. Plugs into USB in the back and has a USB on the back of it so you can still utilize all 3 usb ports. And it is relatively quiet, has a button on the front that turns it on and it lights up blue when it is turned on. And of course it turns off with the 360 seeing as how it is powered via the usb.

Good cooling solution for cheap.

I will get a link as soon as I can find it somewhere online.

I literally can't find it anywhere online. I found a pelican one like it but it doesnt have the front power button/light and it comes up on the side.

None the less, check wal-mart, they come in boxes.

btw it's not the one on EBgames. This one is the same color as the 360.

Last edited:
Vagrant, the one u have is the fan cooling plus storage??
or just cooling?

Just the fan cooling.

And it doesn't have the pelican logo on the front, it has a button with a blue LED that turns it on or off.

I'd recommend just checking your local super wal-mart. I'm just saying, I've had it for a few days now, and my 360 gets hardly much warmer than the wii. And unlike some of the other ones, it doesn't actually contribute to some of the heating.

I'll just take a picture of the package when I get home tomorrow.

Nice, my first xbox got the 3 red lights after 5 months of use and man... it was on 24/7.. now i got another one and i use it no more than 2 hrs straight and it have a fan close to it in case... but ill get one of those coolers asap.

Back