Pen/Flash drive on Wii

O MIGHTY 1

WiiChat Member
Mar 2, 2007
Is it at all possible to use a pen/flash drive on a Wii? I mean, it has the USB slots in the back!

O MIGHTY 1 said:
Is it at all possible to use a pen/flash drive on a Wii? I mean, it has the USB slots in the back!
The USB slots are for keyboards and other peripherals yet to be determined.

I use them to charge my phone and iPod :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:

I'll email Nintendo and suggest it.

FRuMMaGe said:
No point. They obviously would have thought of this by now.
I already emailed them. I asked them to suggest the idea to the update programmer people.

FRuMMaGe said:

I use mine for the network wire attachment (screw wireless) and to recharge the rechargeable batteries my controllers use.

nxcmp said:
I use mine for the network wire attachment (screw wireless) and to recharge the rechargeable batteries my controllers use.
Well, wired IS faster.

O MIGHTY 1 said:
Well, wired IS faster.

Ya well in my caes it barely works at all considering there are 12 additional access points and 18 clients all sharing the same frequency :mad5: at least where I'm located and I'm the only one encrypted :wtf:

All it takes is a simple firmware update and it would be possible... I want to know whats stopping them.

Well apparently they don't think because they keep on saying that one of the things that they should of had when they came out with the Wii was a memory solution.

yeah listening to ipods through the wii while playing games would be great! That way ill be able to change songs without getting up and going to my computer, just do it all through the wii.

Back