People are idiots.

The problem is that English has always been the vernacular, the common language. It has been the lowly one like after the norman invasion, Latin, French, and then English. When they tried to make it universal, they shoved in the latin grammar system which doesn't work too well. It like trying to fit a square inside of a circle perfectly.

2 evry1 who tinks its a waste of time 2 speek da rite way shood not b pissed about me typeing liek dis.

Last edited:
True. and I'm sure that by umaking this thread, the person that did it was trying to foment that the words used in English as opposed to the ones in another language are different and irrelevant, and just made easier to understand for the Unitedstatian people; so it was just an example.

People that get worked up about little things like this are kind of more annoying than people that say things like that. Also you should edit your post, I don't think the "f" word is tolerated here.

kissoff182 said:
Who the hell says, "Times it by {some number here}."

What the hell? "Times it?" MULTIPLY IT. You know how much of an ignorant f.u.c.k. you sound like when you say "Times it?" Just wondering.

I am posting this because some whore in my combinatorics class today before class started was talking about the homework and she was like, "YEAH DO THIS THEN TIMES IT BY 2." I wanted to be smack her.

Ugh. Stupid whore.
No offense, but that's life, it's not fair, get over it...

And I'm not the one calling people
whores
in my signature...

It's not the others who have the problem, but you. You are the one complaining. They are fine the way they are, but you are the one who is bothered...

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adding to what I said
If she is better than you at math, than don't complain. I'm probably better than you at math and I'm not complaining. I'm taking Pre-calc

Last edited:
Yeah, we got a real protector of math nerds here. My little sister still does that, but I have no intention of calling her a whore.

VampiricLugia said:
The English language is just a murdering of every other language in the world, pretty much, so you can't make it much worse.
:shocked: uhhh, what the hell are you talking about?

I agree that people, in general, are idiots. But I dunno, that seems like a bit of a stretch.

if thats youre biggest problem then i think you and i need to trade professions and then you can complain :sick:

Back