People are Ruining this Game

Skalor

Add me on Mario Strikers
Dec 28, 2006
Lincolnshire, UK
Wii Online Code
7087-3405-6546-6722
Its a discrace, people disconnecting onpurpose I know theres a thread about this I just wanted to share my experiance.

In the past 5 games ive played 3 have disconnected onpurpose due to me winning, and ive had dozens over the time the game has been released.

Its ruining online, in most games i think i wounder if this person will disconnect.

Would you disconnecters be happy if we just gave you rank 1? Because you like cheating your way up through the ranks.

Very sad how people can't take a loss, i hope Nintendo sort this problem out or MSC online become ruined and worthless.

Yeah, I agree games should be played for fun, not for scores, although its always fun to compete for a rank.
Something needs to be done, at least make it an instant forfeit from the d/cer

But seriously why waste your time to gain scores that get deleted every week?

it starts over each week?? so if some1 is in first, the new week everyone starts over from scratch??
or do u mean since nintendo is having problems alll scores r getting deleted

Skalor said:
Its a discrace, people disconnecting onpurpose I know theres a thread about this I just wanted to share my experiance.

In the past 5 games ive played 3 have disconnected onpurpose due to me winning, and ive had dozens over the time the game has been released.

Its ruining online, in most games i think i wounder if this person will disconnect.

Would you disconnecters be happy if we just gave you rank 1? Because you like cheating your way up through the ranks.

Very sad how people can't take a loss, i hope Nintendo sort this problem out or MSC online become ruined and worthless.
thats just completely stupid, disconnect should = loss

first, that stinks thats its a week long season. i rather it be longer.. 1 week.. thats short..... but is it still fun???

second, that does annoy me with ppl disconnecting. if u r going to play online, dont be a bad loser, take the loss, its a week long season... its unfair to everyone else, that person wins, but u dissconnect b/c u dont want to lose...i honestly hope nintendo does something about that... i say do a suspension. if a person dissconnects 5 times, hes banned for 10 days online( he cant get access). 10 times, 30 days.... this way ppl will learn to take the loss

Last edited:
OMG 1 week sessions.....

Thats weird. No life long stats that are kept for bragging rights?

i think one week sessions are cool......i mean, they could also have a longer tracker....but it sucks that if i'm unavailable to play for a period of time that i'm way behind, never able to gain ranks like people who play constantly do

Yes you are right about that. The top 100 positions of almost any game online are out of reach for us casual players. Maybe with the week long system we can get up there some day ;)

true. i doubt i will be playing it everyday

why dont u report them to nintendo so they can be blocked or something.
Or isnt that possible?

Plus nintendo should create a forfeit penalty

Well guys I just checked this out for you, when I quit the match it added 1 towards my losses. (No I wasn't playing a real match and losing, just testing it out :p)

Happy said:
Well guys I just checked this out for you, when I quit the match it added 1 towards my losses. (No I wasn't playing a real match and losing, just testing it out :p)
Hi, I have wrote down all your codes on a peice of paper and I will put it on my Wii if you tell me you will add me on your Wii
I'm waiting for your reply Happy
To see if I have wrote anything new keep refreshing your page, not alot of people know that

Forget it I'm not going to add you Happy

Last edited:
Back