People Are trying To Bann The Internet For Safety Reasons, Heres Why....

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
Its really dumb. I think the internet is safe just dont do anything badd like tell people where you live. heres a link:
Make sure to read to the way bottom. :mad:
-Link Removed. Reason: Spam

um... I clicked the link and it led me to a place where this guy was singing music... and there were like 100 pop-ups...if this is a trick then it sucks:wtf:

edit-

to steph- when you go to the link well when i did the window then went small and went to different corners of the screen almost like it was a virus... then I couldn't get out because when i pressed X there was a pop-up to each lyric which as like 100 pop-ups like i said above

Last edited:
icyoooppplaa said:
um... I clicked the link and it led me to a place where this guy was singing music... and there were like 100 pop-ups...if this is a trick then it sucks:wtf:

Wow, trevpimp is from wiispace. He's a pretty insane guy. Eh, he likes jokes.. I still remember him from back-in-the-days.

Trev we dont want your crap here. you only come online here when you want to make spam threads. do your crap on wiispace. im sure thatll raise your post count there which is partly useless.:rolleyes:

Reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back