people need to accept that red steel sucks

ABC said:
Wow, look at all you little Nintendo fanbitches crying because a game you highly anticipated, sucks. I wanted Red Steel so bad... I was waiting for it since it was anounced. When I read ALL the bad reviews, I was so pissed off. BUt, I didn't cry and try to fool myself into thinking the game is good. It sucks, I accepted it. They will try again, and will probably get it the second time around. As for right now, I will stick to other release titles. GET OVER IT.
THANKYOU!

I like how most of the people that are saying red steel sucks have never played the game. :thumbsup:

Everyone needs to get a life, if you like it thats great, and if you don't then
thats fine too. He told us that he didn't like it, and so what? Your bashing
him because he has his own opinion, kinda like you have your own to, but
no one is calling you names just because you like the game.
I personally own red steel, but i don't have a wii yet, but i thought i would
buy that and Zelda so i wouldn't have to worry about it. I don't care about
the reviews, i'll try it and if i like it, then thats ok, and if i don't then thats fine to.
People have their own opinions on video games, so whether you like it or
not, don't tell people that they're fags just because they don't like a game
that you do

big willa said:
I like how most of the people that are saying red steel sucks have never played the game. :thumbsup:

You're one of the only people that makes sense in this thread. Nemo and DaJuggernaut are the only ones that have made any relavant remarks on the game.

Honestly, if you expect killer graphics from this game, (in the words of ashenshugar) you are a ****ing retard. the Wii isn't made for graphics and shiny things on the screen, if you want that go shell out $400 for a 360 or $600 for a PS3.

And you always take reviews with a grain of salt. GameStop, which ive noticed gives shitty reviews ever so often, gave it a 5.5/10. usually i like to see reviews and give them about a 2 point buffer zone (for the ones with a 1-10 scale). so that either its a 3.5 or a 7.5. I mean, they gave Z:TP an 8.8, so that would mean a 6.8 (yea right) or a 10.8 (that sounds more like it!)

So i implore you all, stop bitching. if you dont like the game, say you dont and tell us WHY. not just because your expectations were so high that it let you down. plus, judging without fully playing a game is unacceptable as well. and, if someone says it sux for a legitimate reason, then accept it and move on. Hell, everyone says Final Fantasy's are the best RPGs, but i personally dont like them very much. Theyre beautiful and the graphics are stunning, but i hate the gameplay and it bores me to death. I find a game like Pokemon far more fun than any FF.

So quit bitching and let us hear some legitimate reviews like Nemo and DaJuggernaut provided

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

sweeney i dont see what your problem is you just make a topic top say FACE IT PEOPLE THIS GAME SUCKS. what makes it worse is the fact that you havent even played the game to see what its like and my whole problem with your post isnt the fact that you dont like the game its more the fact that you made a usless topic to voice someone elses opinions that no one even cares about in the first place

and about money rent it first see if its worth it if not then dont buy it simple as that and renting games is like what 5-7 dollars not much money so hope your not gonna complain bout that next

Redsteel is pretty cool.. especially since its the first f-ing shooter game for the Wii! I just came back from the future and "Red Steel 2 HD" is going to be the best game ever.

PS: Who knew Sony would go bankrupt in 2008...

ABC said:
Wow, look at all you little Nintendo fanbitches crying because a game you highly anticipated, sucks. I wanted Red Steel so bad... I was waiting for it since it was anounced. When I read ALL the bad reviews, I was so pissed off. BUt, I didn't cry and try to fool myself into thinking the game is good. It sucks, I accepted it. They will try again, and will probably get it the second time around. As for right now, I will stick to other release titles. GET OVER IT.

You fail to grasp the point ABC.

Some think Red Steel is the best game ever made, some think it sucks like yourself, people think differently and appriciate different things. Saying Red Steel sucks is one thing, but telling someone to agree that red steel sucks, who has a different opinion is another, the latter is for mentally retarded people to do.

I still dont know why people do the latter, maybe someday ill find out. :)

and robbio, he was the one who came to this forum created a whine / ***** post and .. you cant really expect anything else.. he could've just as easily done this

"Topic: I didnt like Red steel"

"It didnt have nekkid chicks, flaming cars and oh yes - it had bad control"

Instead of simply saying it sucks, that contributes to nothing.

Last edited:
Stop this thread

Once again people who have not played the game are saying the game sucks maybe the thread should be ended because it really serves no point.

Okay, obviously a lot of people think its a great game, including me. It was over hyped but its a nice FPS none the less. Stop crying about a game just because you think it sucks, obviously, thats not what everyone thinks. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

P.S. You haven't even played it, so WHAT THE ****?

Edit: OMG! IM SO SORRY! I didnt know: red steel sucks
REALLY MEANS:
sweeney said:
god damn it you sad people what the hell is wrong with you i just told you that the game looked really crap and a dissapointment. all i was doing was giving some re-assurence to people who may have had slight regrets with the wii as red steel looked like it would be one of the best launch titles(and it is definately not) and i was saying that there will be plenty of good games in the same genre with better graphics. But as usuall some a**holes start insulting someone they dont agree with. AND YES i have now played this game. i admit i liked the controls at first but this is just about the only good quality of the game. i do not change views on the game and the reviews iv read were mostly right. Even the wii controls cannot save this game and i am definately not buying it. i only came back on this forum because i played the game and wanted to tell you about it now i had actually played it.... i dought il be on for a while now enjoy red steel if your one of the unfortunate people who bought it instead of a better game

Last edited:
how do i close this damn thread? i never realised how much idiots there are that cant just accept it when they are wrong

it is not honorable thing to do

i own this game and i like it
control issues aside (it is a steep learning curve from M&K FPS)

Back