People who are getting their Wii's on Sunday

alocubano1110

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Wii Online Code
1097-9116-6542-6093
Allright well this thread is for tomorrow. You can discuss what happened and wether you got it or not. Feel free to discuss whatever as long as it involves getting the wii's tomorrow(sunday dec 3). DISCUSS!!

well hopefully i'll get one tomorrow morning. im going to wake up at 430am and be there by 5am at circuit city. good luck to everybody else, and i'll report what happened when i get back home tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yeah thats my best bet right now...but I heard Target was selling them tommorow too

Mecko said:
Yeah thats my best bet right now...but I heard Target was selling them tommorow too

Best Buy, Target, Circuit City, ToyR'Us, and SELECT Gamestop/EB. I would suggest calling first =P

I really hope that my Target even has them. xP They said they're not positive whether they'll have that in or not... But they could also be saying that because they're not allowed to tell people- In order to prevent lines in the front of the store, I guess.
I hope it's worth it, though.

54 at my local Circuit City. It opens at 10am, I'll be heading there at ~5am, and will hook up with some of my friends there who stayed the night.

~Salad

Im gonna run by the circuit city at around 12 tonight and see if a line is showing up. If not, then I'll head home catch some sleep till 4-5 then check back then. good luck to the wii-hunters tomorrow!

I am going to my Circuit City. I live in San Diego, and it didn't list how many Mine's getting on that CC forum. My family is not that type of family that goes and waits for 5 hrs. I am only 12, and can't get them into doing that.

Back