People who are getting their Wii's on Sunday

grahamgoh said:
my experience this morning was great. i got up at 6am and made it to target around 6:30am. there was already some people waiting, and I was 12th in line. they had 18 wii's thankfully. the best part was that an employee came out and gave us all cards with numbers on them so we didn't have to stand out there anymore. got my wii and am very happy!!!

Shawnee Mission?

I camped out at Circuit City with my bro around 2, FREEZING OUT. I think it got in the single digits. Got a break with Target right down the street opening 2 hours earlier and with 3 people in line. I jump **** and was #4. Me, My dad, and my Bro all got one.

We got to our local Target at 6:00 AM. We were the first people there then some other people arrived. I talked to some pretty awesome people there and then they handed out tickets and we were allowed to go back to our cars. xP We got two.

Grahamgoh, Our experiences seem simular. xP It was exactly the same for me.

Last edited:
this sucks, i hate living in canada why does walmart have to be so gay, i got up at 7am, go to walmat at 8, wait 2 hours till 10 and no purolator to bring wii, they keep saying oh im sure were getting some this week but they said that last week and they got nothing. dammit im tired of going everyday i give up till after chirstmas/

just came back from my local circuit city (van ness, san francisco) empty handed. I got there at 7:50 and there already was a line. There were 50 wiis and i was 55. I knew that there would be 51 from the forum, and i especially counted the people when I got there. I was 46. But either there were people cutting in or some people left the line while i was counting and then came back.

Anyways, i'll try again next week. Anyone got any idea if they're having shipments next week on sunday as well?

Got in line at Circuit City @ around 4:30 with about 10 people ahead of me. A few people arrive after me. By the time they hand out tickets there are about 80-90 people in line for 30 Wii's. Turns out a bunch of em went their after not getting one at Target cuz they ran out. Wiiiii!

Good luck to those still hunting!

tip: go to a cc or bestbuy where people might be scared to camp out so late, worked for me

well congratulations to everybody who got their wii's. for those who didn't good luck and keep trying: walmart this wednesday dec 6, is when you get another chance.

i camped out at circuit city with my sis, to get her one...there was only 3 total people in line...they had 15 wiis...quite frankly i was surprised

lol SWEET i GOT MY WII TODAY!!! went to CC in NYC. opened at 10 got there at 8:30am and was 15th in line LOL and they were getting 60. i got two tickets, but i didnt have enough money because u had to purchase a bundle pack. o wells. im happy. gluck everyone. only had to wait an hour. sweet.

Nice guys, congratulations! There were soo many people in line at best buy for it... it was funny. We didn't have any ><

I got there right when it open, literally. I was in the parking lot at exactly 10:00 a.m., when it opens. And it had a sign out front........Wii, Sold Out..
There was probably a line, and they let people in early.

Congrats to all who are got their Wiis..Thats so Sad y0ungkhmer1 that you didn`t get it....Anyway I am trying to get mine next sunday..I hope they don`t sell out fast..

Back