People Who think redsteel pwn Zelda TP!

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
Come here if u think zelda TP Sucks ass and red steel owns it! and post what u like abt redsteel and tips tricks hints and cheats! also ask if u need help and ur stuck in 1 part in red steel

Proshooter piss off with the same bloody posts all the time. They'e pointless and nobody will agree with you. Your obviously a little kiddie so put your finger on your lips, fold your arms and shut the hell up!

That's 13 posts of you saying Zelda sucks and Red Steel rocks. We get it now, please let it rest. There's one of your threads only 2 threads below this one, why make a new one every time some insane sentence pops into your head?

This is a pretty lame thread lol. But I don't think Red Steel would beat Zelda, not a chance in hell.

BTW, pwn mean own...I'm guessing. I'm not literate with the internet snazz.

thats what i thought sherwood... when i first read it i thought someone made a type and put a p instead of an o ... they are next to eachother on the keyboard u know... oh, and in the alphabet, what a coincidence!

ANYWAY... i've now since it heaps of times! I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT MEANS! lol

Yeah but why what good does pwn do.
Its not making anything shorter, its just a new word for the geeks to use.

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah but why what good does pwn do.
Its not making anything shorter, its just a new word for the geeks to use.
It mean to power own.

And I do think Red Steel PWNS Zelda TP. When I played it i got confused on the first level and after an hour and a half I dropped the wiimote an nunchuk and said "fu#k it"

hmm......shooter vs adventure........ each one has its advantages and disadvantages......

common between both games are that they're role playing games

and zelda beats red steel at that

lol i nvr thot i wud see a group like this but yea i do think redsteel "pwns" zelda ands for those of u who dnt no what pwn means thats pretty sad...

Back