People with Elebits look

Koski8

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
K i jus got it but i cant play it till christmas. What do you think of it so far?

Rented the game last night...

controlls - 9/10
multiplayer - 8.5/10
graphics - 8.5/10
fun - 8/10
sound = 7/10

It's a great game but I'm still not sure if I want to purchase it

I also rented it, great game with cool physics. I would give it a buy-able score, but I myself probably would not buy it (if that makes sense). Controls work like a charm. Graphics are pretty good, you don't notice it much. I like the music changes and everything. Currently on mission 11.
I would give it about 8.6

EDIT: By the way, you'll like it no worries. It's a real fun game especially multiplayer(4 players can get hectic though)

Zori said:
I also rented it, great game with cool physics. I would give it a buy-able score, but I myself probably would not buy it (if that makes sense). Controls work like a charm. Graphics are pretty good, you don't notice it much. I like the music changes and everything. Currently on mission 11.
I would give it about 8.6

EDIT: By the way, you'll like it no worries. It's a real fun game especially multiplayer(4 players can get hectic though)

INSANE multiplayer like games are the shiz!

Imagine everything flying around with four people playing AHHAHAA.

I suggest you rent it beat it return it because thats what i wish i did instead of buying it. IMO its the type of game that once you beat (which won't take long) it won't be that great to play anymore. Its a cool game and all but all it is is moving **** around then clicking on little colored stuff.

Thorgouge said:
I suggest you rent it beat it return it because thats what i wish i did instead of buying it. IMO its the type of game that once you beat (which won't take long) it won't be that great to play anymore. Its a cool game and all but all it is is moving **** around then clicking on little colored stuff.

Multiplayer games target those with friends, sorry.

Like Vagrant said if you have FRIENDS than this game will be a favorite for a long time. Even if you dont have real friends you can always send and recieve edited levels to and from your wii friends (which hopefully you have).

::chortle::
Elebits looks fun, but I don't think I'll buy it. I'm sure someone else will.

muftak78 said:
Does anyone know if Elebits ships with friends? I need some...
I like the game..engaging. The strengths are the controls which it makes a use of it's basic features in a natural way. The only thing that was kindna off was the story plot, voice overs and the long tutorial(not needed and seemed more a punishment for people who don't like to read simple manuals) other then it was fun.

Like the others stated it's more a rent-able game since there's not much reason/a challenge to keep it after you go through the story mode also the wiiconnect is kindna boring(send screenshots/create custom levels)...the only thing appealing is if this becomes a multiplayer and konami has the time/energy to keep sending more advance rooms/levels/story twist.

One thing though, if nintendo starts making consoles for my imaginary friends as oppose to my real FRIENDS(johnb/Vagrant's suggestion)..I'd say this game is worth the price tag and a keeper for months to come.

Back