Percent??

2eZ

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2006
Uk
If you've completed Red Steel, how much percent are you on? I completed it with 75% just trying to do the levels in samurai status now, is pretty hard :mad2:

i completed it with about 70%, not sure if i want the try and get 100% though.

I just completed it with 77%. Anyone know what the deal is with that?

Baloras

well I am stuck at 52% so yeah it's just a freeze thing

I'm just above 80%.
I've got most levels done on Warrior level, one or two at Samurai, and the rest are Disciples.... I don't like most of the levels (yet I like the game as a whole), so I probably won't be going back to get Samurai any time soon.

Question: Do you get anything special for finishing all levels on Samurai?

Baloras

video game master said:
Never beaten 100%.. dont know if anybody has since you can't change your rank by replaying level so i can't answer that. Although you probley do
... Are you sure? I think you're mistaken.

mistaking on wht part? Me not beating with 100% [if you say this option your just acting stupid], no one ever beating with 1--% [a couple ppl probley did but not many], or you not being able to change your rank after replaying a mission [tested and true]

I've replayed levels and changed my rank to get a higher percent^

ok i guess mine has a glitch...my mistake

but 2 make sure...does your higher rank overright your lower 1?

also this is off topic but do you think i made my sig 2 easy??? because i tried to make my first 1 a lil hard but not 2 hard

red steel rules

hi, i'm romaster :smilewinkgrin:
i bought red steel and zelda with my wii and i can onestly say that i made a right choise i finished red steel for 75 % and i did al the story missions so i finished the game but then my procent was only 75 so i'm going to try to make it to a 100% so ill let you now when i get there

my games :wii sports
zelda:the twilight princess
red steel

So when you finish you have to make a new file and get all samurai?
Replaying the game sucks. You sure replaying a level won't change your rank? If not shame on Ubisoft. Im on 78%

Back